Thread: IMPORTANT! PM Airbus drivers
01-13-2010, 10:13 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Helsinki - Finland
IMPORTANT! PM Airbus drivers
Hello All Airbus pilots!
I wish to ask some information of Your setup. I'm trying to investigate how different flight models work with PM.
Please tell me following information:
1. Exact Flight mode?. Where You downloaded it? You can add an aircraft.cfg as a text here.
2. What version of PM software You use right now? GC, FCU, MCDU, PmSystems, and PmFBW?
3. How is it working right now? What's especially wrong?
4. Do You know how to fly Airbus by manuals, or a student like me
Let's see what we got!
I have :
1. Project airbus A320-211 Lufthansa D-AIPE by Polat Alemdar, from Avsim. I'll post my cfg when I get back home.
2. Abgc305, FCU297, pmFBW4, MCDU230, PMSystems143a. (pmfbw15 is not working)
3. Just added Project Airbus, so I'll let You know. With IFDG A320-214 I had a bad approach. Too heavy AC, I was too high and
fast. I had to set speedbrake MAX? takeoff, climb, cruise ok, except sometimes AC dived agressively after I engaged AP. At high
altitudes AC was bumpy in cruise level +-50feet?
4. I have manuals and I have studied a bit, but I'm student.
By ramazoti in forum General Builder Questions All Aircraft TypesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:55 AM
By mounty in forum Cockpit Parts and Motion PlatformsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:37 PM
By ekezz in forum MyCockpit PollsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-07-2007, 09:59 PM