Thread: 737 tq

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

737 tq

I just bought a used 737 tq itlay made from a widow selling her husbands things. Problem is it didnt come with program. I am looking for version 1.0 or 2.0. I am running vista and fsx. The tq i bought is motorized. if anyone has this program would be greatful if u can help me out. I dont have money to buy the program from the company cause I am working with a very small budget and program is very expensive. thank you again. jeff

75+ Posting Member

Re: 737 tq

Do you know what brand it is? I might be able to help if it was a Symulatory TQ.

10+ Posting Member

Hello,
    My understanding is the software you have is the same i need the companys went in together to make them. I fyou have the software and are able to send it i would really welcome it. If you need my email address to send it let me know thanks for your help Jeffrey

75+ Posting Member

If you're talking about Symulatory and FSC, it is true they are working together but the products themselves are totally different, with different software drivers. I have had little luck getting my Symulatory unit to work, so I have disassembled it and am working on interfacing the existing servos with an OpenCockpits card and SIOC. Symulatory might be willing to help you but they were very bad about responding to my emails.

For detailed instructions about how to rework a Symulatory TQ, see Ian's site at

http://www.737ng.co.uk/symulatory.htm

I will send you my driver package in a PM.

10+ Posting Member

My emaili is jackel902@yahoo.com. Thanks Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterkwu View Post
    If you're talking about Symulatory and FSC, it is true they are working together but the products themselves are totally different, with different software drivers. I have had little luck getting my Symulatory unit to work, so I have disassembled it and am working on interfacing the existing servos with an OpenCockpits card and SIOC. Symulatory might be willing to help you but they were very bad about responding to my emails.

For detailed instructions about how to rework a Symulatory TQ, see Ian's site at

http://www.737ng.co.uk/symulatory.htm

I will send you my driver package in a PM.