Thread: mark123

mark123
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

mark123

Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right site now after all the information I've gone through. Anyway here goes, I have microsoft flight simulator Xdeluxe installed on my computer and am trying to install My Traffic 2010, It appears to install well enough but when I try to get ino it, it has a box which says in it 'Please open an existing data base'. I have no idea what this means, and when I click on any of the tabs, it comes up 'no items match your search'
    Please can you help me to be able to get into this because I really want to enjoy all the aircraft within. A word of warning though, I understand computer terms and terminology like I understand quantum physics, safe to say absolutely nothing, so if you can help please could you express it in a way as though you're talking to a five year old. Thank you very much in advance.

300+ Forum Addict autocadplease's Avatar

Re: mark123

I don't own MyTraffic 2010 but usually programs like that require to scan/index your aircraft and scenery databases in order to work properly. Maybe you haven't done that yet?
    Grant D.
    Nelson,B.C. Canada
    Win7 32bit, FSX, PM Boeing, TH2GO, GEX, VoxATC

Re: mark123

Here is a link to the Aerosoft forums site for MyTraffic 2010:
    http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=108
    Regards,
    Brian
    FS9 & FSX ERJ-145, E-170, E-190, PIC737, Archer, Arrow, GF-MCPPRO, EFIS, 4GF-P8, 4GFT8, 3GF-166, 3GF-RP48, GF-LGT, GF-ATC, GF-TQ6, 3 Projectors, 5 monitors 1 computer