Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Latest PC Pilot Mag For Sale Brand New

Hi all,

Got the latest PCPilot mag for sale which until tomorrow isn't released into the shops. It's for January/February next year. Here's a chance to get one early and intime for christmas. And at a discount

Thought someone would be interested in it. The reason i have two is i'm subscribed to it and i'm also sent a copy being an advertiser with them so that's the reason. There's only one up for grabs so first come first served.

I'd prefer to sell in the UK as postage will cost more.

So if you're in the UK £4.00 including postage to the UK. Can't say fairer than that

If you're outside the UK and desperate for the mag let me know and we can work out a cost.

There's all sort covered in this issue, Flgiht Sim article by Joe Lavery (On this forum) FSX/FS9, new ipilot company, Windows 7, new tristar, add ons + loads more. There's also the cover disk.

The mag is still in its celophane and it's completely intact as new. They don't even come in celophane from the shop. Would make an ideal christmas prezzie. If you're in the UK and you complete the transaction asap theres a good possibility this will be with you in time for the big day.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Latest PC Pilot Mag For Sale Brand New

Gez, empty your PM inbox!!

(couldn't think of anyother way of contacting you!)

3. Thanks Geremy Britton thanked for this post