Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Thumbs up New throttles Revolution Simproducts

I have made order to lelistad show for 1 motorized throttles from Revolution Simproducts ... After 2 or 3 mail to announced small delay for delivery, I am passed today in your factory and I have had a big and good surprise. Eren, Oral and Jean was hère and worked to build many throttles, all parts at different from Lelistad, many plastic parts are modify and machined in aluminium (throttles levers, flaps and spoiler lever) and the set off platic pièces are very very precise and beautifull, like real with very hight finitions and engraved.
    I Will put some pictures on mycockpit.org soon..
    Congratulations
    Jacques

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

Re: New throttles Revolution Simproducts

good day captains.........
    i was talking to Oral on thursday and he told me after the successful promotion they did at Lelystad, they have another one on right now for the Christmas Holiday Season.
    all orders taken over the Christmas period are being offered a 100 euro discount.
    could be your last chance to get a deal
    i don't know the finer points, so mail Eren or Oral from the website......
    http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/

here's some links to the new aluminium parts........
    http://www.737ng.co.uk/rev_flaps.jpg
    http://www.737ng.co.uk/rev_th1.jpg
    http://www.737ng.co.uk/rev_th3.jpg
    http://www.737ng.co.uk/revth2.jpg
    http://www.737ng.co.uk/rev_flaps_security.jpg

some very nice improvements. as Jacques said, all levers now machined in aluminium,
    handles are engraved and the trim mechanism has been redesigned.

if i didn't already have one to play with, i just may be tempted

merry christmas chaps...... regards .... ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

3. Thanks Westozy, Joe Cygan, Matt Olieman thanked for this post

Hy Ian

I meat you to lelistad on Eren both...
    I have new pictures off throttles but I don't know how I can do to put it on thé thread..
    Can you help me

Jacques

500+ This must be a daytime job Sean Nixon's Avatar

Hi Jacques

When you post a reply to a thread, further down the page are some additional options. Under the Attach Files option is a Manage Attachments button. Click that and upload the photos from your PC.

Sean

Yesterday I am gone to Revolution Simproducts factory and I have a pleasure to test the proline throttles all aluminium with a very smooth feeling and touching the moving is incredible to realisme. I shown also the proline wheel trim more beautifull and précise. Oral works on the new program for retard fonction and I think it's much better again...
    The price it's little more expansive but I think I Will make one monay more for the best...
    Sorry for my english
    Jacques

new pictures from aluminum throttles
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Thanks Geremy Britton, Sean Nixon thanked for this post

pictures again
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Thanks jayfys, Geremy Britton thanked for this post
    25+ Posting Member

hi Guys, since last Thursday I have my TQ Pro at home and I thought it's a good idea to share my experiences so far.

I originally ordered the TQ in September, due delivery at Lelystad beginning November. But after the many suggestions they got there, they gave me the option to wait for a revision, which I did. It has took them a little bit longer because many items where changed (eg aluminium inside mechanism, flaps, spoilers and levers) but it was definitely worth the wait. And then in December they told me they were working on a Pro version with auto spoiler, manual trim and a parking brake which springs back when you push the brakes, so I asked them if I could upgrade my TQ to a pro version. No problem, but just a little longer waiting.
    But then Eren called me: Thomas, your TQ is ready! So there I was driving to Paris.

Left Brussels around 6AM in the morning and was driving under Charles de Gaulle runway (LFPG) around 8.45am, great view by the way. After a little traffic jam, I arrived at Erens place around 10AM. After many video skype sessions, I was anxious to finally see my TQ and the workshop in real life!

I was in for a big surprise: a beauty was awaiting me. This is not only a throttle, it is more, it is a piece of art :laugh: It really looks stunning, and the feeling you have when pushing forward the levers is awesome. Still now, sitting at my desk, I like to move them forward, backwards, reverse, just for the feeling (yeah you can call me a bit crazy )

After finalizing my TQ Pro, and lots of testing I was returning home around 5PM with my TQ in the boot and a little box with some surprises: a real Boeing 737 pin and 2 name tags to put on the side: "Capt Thomas".

The drive back was 3h but I must say it felt like 6. Got home, plugged in the TQ and was ready for some serious testing. Installation was not difficult, I got a pdf manual that takes you step by step through all the required actions. The 3 USB cables needed no drivers, auto recognition. Now I was ready to launch FS2004 and SIOC.
    But then I ran into a little trouble: there were conflicting inputs when I pushed the levers forward and on after a reboot then it were the reverses who didn't work. So I hit up skype and called Eren and Oral and we had a crossloop session to figure out the issue. Finally we came to the conclusion that it had to be a Windows 7 issue because the TQ worked flawlessly in there workshop on XP. So i plugged in an old hard disk, put Windows XP back on and fired up FS and yeeeeeaaah it worked perfectly :laugh: :laugh:

So my fellow colleague's, be aware that there is a compatibility problem with Windows 7!

Now I have been flying with it for 2 days and here are my findings: It has allready changed my way of flying big time! Watching the levers go to takeoff power in 5 sec (as in reality) is a beauty, watching them move in a synchronized way during flight is even better, but what is really exciting is when you put the wheels on the ground and pull the thrust reverse and then see the spoiler go down automatically. And as a bonus: go again to normal engines and give a bit of thrust and the spoilers come back to normal position

But here comes the best part: the mechanical locks with the thrust reverse. Move the throttle out of idle and the reverses are blocked. When you have shut down one engine, and the fuel lever is in cutoff position, then the reverse of that engine is blocked as well, even in idle.

Oh one other recommendation I have to make: the TQ comes with bolt down features. It is recommended to bolt it down to your cockpit floor because you need some power to move those levers forward. It certainly has not a cheap joystick feeling where you can go full thrust with one finger

The guys at Revolution-Simproducts have made one **** of a TQ, but what really makes them special is the service they give. Any problem you have, just skype and they figure it out. All in all I am one really happy customer, and a happy customer always come back

Here are some pics:

enjoy your flights
    Thomas

12. Thanks caKus, Sweetwater, dnoize, Geremy Britton thanked for this post

Wow! That is a nice looking TQ... Great write-up.. If I were not a GA guy and was building a 737 that would be the way I would go... Very Nice!

Jeff

Hy Thomas

I wait my throttle soon, I have the big chance to leave just beside Eren, and I CAN follow thé différent Cain of pièces and versions of TQ since Lelistad, the building is very serious thé pro TQ is like you say a pièce of art
    I need to wait I am the 21st on list

You'r a lucky Man.

Regards

Jacques

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast