Windows 7 --User reviews

Hello Everyone,

I have installed Windows 7 before 15 days and it's just amazing.Here I am sharing some experience of Windows 7.
    Strengths:
    So far it seems to be doing the business with the same speed as XP. Intuitive interface and navigation, uncluttered and easy to follow instructions and very nice to look at too!

Weaknesses:
    Not found any yet.

Overall Evaluation:
    So far so good, maybe the next worthy evolution of XP?

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Windows 7 --User reviews

i am using win 7 64bit for a month now before that i had win7 32bit, but for sure the 64bit is much better with 12gb memory on it. one problem i am facing is that i can't find a 64bit software to run my actuator motion system, other then that it is perfect

I am running Win7_pro 64 for six weeks now (just a week after it's release) on an Asus P5Q mobo, E8400, 4Gb DDR2 1066 5-5-5 RAM, Palit 9800GTX+, 2x Maxtor 350Gb RAID0.
    Win7 is far better than the Genuine copy of Vista_32 and _64 Ultimate I had before. Vista sucks (big time) in my opnion.... never had an OS as bad as Vista !!!

I was so pleased with Win7_pro_64 that I bought a new PC just to run FSX (specs. as shown below).

I must say there are some issues with Win7_64 that trouble me right at this moment. All seem to be driver or rights related and to be solved in the near future (I hope ?!?!)
    Intel DX58SO, i7_920, 6GB DDR3,
    WD Velociraptor, 9800GTX+, Win7_64

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by eyeinthesky View Post
    can't find a 64bit software to run my actuator motion system
    You should be able to use 32 bit apps unless you are looking for a driver. Is that the case?
    Thanks,

Boaz
    KSEA
    Lose money - ask me how.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by fedrorpet View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have installed Windows 7 before 15 days and it's just amazing.Here I am sharing some experience of Windows 7.
    Strengths:
    So far it seems to be doing the business with the same speed as XP. Intuitive interface and navigation, uncluttered and easy to follow instructions and very nice to look at too!

Weaknesses:
    Not found any yet.

Overall Evaluation:
    So far so good, maybe the next worthy evolution of XP?
    I now have six systems with WIN 7 loaded (will be two months on the 22nd. Dec) and I must say that I continue to be impressed!

I did decide to rebuild all systems from scratch which is probably also a contributing factor in terms of clearing out what could have been continual ongoing legacy problems!

Perhaps this christmas holiday is going to be trouble free!

May I take this opportunity to thank and wish everybody especially all who were must supportive and helpful and those who manage the Forum so well a very Happy Christmas and a most Prosperous New Year!

Bill.

Windows 7 is best.Because it has better features then the other.And Windows 7 is a vast improvement from Vista as it takes up much less ram and has other optimizations such as fast booting times. I recommend Windows 7, and if you really don't want vista and don't want to wait for the final version of Windows 7, you can download a copy of the Release Candidate from the Microsoft website for free and use it up till June of 2010. I am working with the Release Candidate right now and so far I have absolutely no complaints, considering Im a heavy computer use with advanced software.

Its pretty good, I just love graphics of windows 7, very clear , very fast , i think its better than other OS, because this is advanced.

Window 7 is great operating system, it is the next release of the Windows client operating system, built on the secure foundation of Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. It is more than just spin. It's stable, smooth, and highly polished.

Windows 7 is certainly flawless. Some of the features seem complete, while others do not realize their potential without the heavy lifting to others. And the problem for a long time will remain changed. Overall, the final version I test drove a show good successor to Windows XP and Vista has never been.