150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

LCD 23" x 2 setup working BUT.... any ideas?

Hi fellow simmers

I have 2 x 23" LCD running for my forward view. I went back to XP because Vista and W7 do not support spanning. I can't affird a TH2G right now and possibly would rather buy a projector than a TH2G with another monitor!!

OK so it is working great - well 90% great. Flying is no problem. But when taxiing etc the "bezel" or center and the fact that it appears that both monitors are not looking forward but slightly inward in a sort of cross-eyes fashion - if you get my meaning.

Is there a way to shift/alter the vies so it seems i am sitting more in the captain seat rather than climbing out the left window (for now anyway till the pit is built enough to not show the panels.

Perhaps a way, with 1 main machine, to have the left monitor more a center/forward view and the right more a forward-right view? or visa versa??

Thanks in advance.

25+ Posting Member

Re: LCD 23" x 2 setup working BUT.... any ideas?

Hi,

I am also thinking of two 23'' LCD for my front view, could you show me a picture of your setup and were do you position the central spot. Would it be just in between the two screens or would it be in the center of your left sreen or woould it be 3/4 right of your left scree.

thanks

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: LCD 23" x 2 setup working BUT.... any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ibennett View Post
    Hi,

I am also thinking of two 23'' LCD for my front view, could you show me a picture of your setup and were do you position the central spot. Would it be just in between the two screens or would it be in the center of your left sreen or woould it be 3/4 right of your left scree.

thanks
    You are a little late for me to show you a pic of the 2 x 23" screens in "action" as i went back to Vista. However, If you have one 23" and you are on the runway the white lines will be down the center - likewise, when I use 2 x 23" screens the white lines are between the 2 monitors - i.e. where they "join" so you lose the "clean view" to the bezel... Hope that makes sense?

4. Thanks ibennett thanked for this post