Thread: Hi everyone!

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi everyone!

I am a new member of your community and I am from Greece. I am a grate fan of airplanes since I was kid. I started playing with FS4 using my keyboard and few years ago I used SAITEK X52 stick. A year ago gave my registration to VATSIM and took second monitor. Very recently I took SAITEK yoke, pedals and 2 throttles (6 levers) and after I finished with fsuips settings, I realized how amazing is to fly using hardware that is near the real instruments. I am watching with grate interest all of your projects with your home cockpits and I am dreamming one day to build mine. For now I am far away from it and what I want to do is to build a low budget cockpit simulating the most common instruments as better as I can. I will surely use every help I can get...!! ))

p.s. please excuse my language mistakes, I am doing my best

Executive Vice President, Administration, MyCockpit, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by korki View Post
    I am a new member of your community and I am from Greece. I am a grate fan of airplanes since I was kid. I started playing with FS4 using my keyboard and few years ago I used SAITEK X52 stick. A year ago gave my registration to VATSIM and took second monitor. Very recently I took SAITEK yoke, pedals and 2 throttles (6 levers) and after I finished with fsuips settings, I realized how amazing is to fly using hardware that is near the real instruments. I am watching with grate interest all of your projects with your home cockpits and I am dreamming one day to build mine. For now I am far away from it and what I want to do is to build a low budget cockpit simulating the most common instruments as better as I can. I will surely use every help I can get...!! ))

p.s. please excuse my language mistakes, I am doing my best

Dear Sir,

Welcome to mycockpit.org. It is wonderful to hear about your cockpit and dreams. Let me reassure you almost all of us started on the same path.

There are a lot of members who have achieved some wonderful low cost and great looking cockpits. Believe me it is possbile all you need is patienece and lot of time to research.

Mycockpit.org, is an amazing platform for you to interact with others who are doing this or have done this. Of course there is wealth of information in the forums and other areas of the website to help you.

Welcome to the community and all the best.

Regards
    Vybhav

Posted via Mobile Device

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome Filos mou

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar