Thread: My 737 Sim

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

My 737 Sim

Hi all.

I am new and have only started building my sim last week took a while to get started.
    But so far my MIP is complete and the MIP Stand all home made
    I have a website but there is not much on there at all at the minute but will put the link on here.
    If anybody could give me any advice on how not to lose interest would be good lol.

Thanks
    Ryan Ashmore
    www.737homesim.webs.com

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: My 737 Sim

My best suggestion is go visit other B737 simulator pilots who are members of MyCockpit. Ask them if you can come see their simulator and maybe, take it for a flight or two. You'll find that to be the most stimulating experience.

Go to more than one person, as you'll find there are many different approaches to building the same aircraft, much like there are many different approaches to the same airport. The main idea is getting that touchy-feely relationship with a simulator, and then applying those feelings to building your own.

Finally, give your simulator a name, and yes this might sound silly, but give your simulator a girls name or a guys name if you're a girl. This way you'll have a fun way to talk about your simulator to others or at least to yourself. It's all supposed to be fun along the way, as anyone in here will tell you.

Good Luck!