Thread: New Here!

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New Here!

I'm new here, but have been flight simming since FS2. I enjoy flying online. I currently use FS9.

I've thought about building a flight sim cockpit for quite awhile now, but haven't started because, well, I couldn't settle on which aircraft to build. I like flying everything from C-337s to C-5As! (and pretty much everything in between).

Being a retired USN type, I'm partial to Navy aircraft, and as my name says, I like 50s era fighters!

Recently I've become enamored of the Douglas F3D Skyknight. I like the side by side seating (even though the other seat is for the AIO) and the "steam" gauges. However, there is no listing for the F3D (or its later designation the EF-10B) in Squawkbox 4. I guess I could always use a substitute with similar performance...

Anyhow, whatever I come up, with I will be sure to share it here!

George

Super Moderator

Re: New Here!

Hi George,
    Welcome to mycockpit. I think the F3D Skyknight would be a first for around here anyway.

Joe

10+ Posting Member

Re: New Here!

Thanks Joe, the SkyKnight is just one idea. I've also been toying with the idea of building a Saab Gripen. And if I really wanted to, I do have the room for a transport type aircraft (though just barely).

George

Executive Vice President, Administration, MyCockpit, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by 50fighterfan View Post
    Thanks Joe, the SkyKnight is just one idea. I've also been toying with the idea of building a Saab Gripen. And if I really wanted to, I do have the room for a transport type aircraft (though just barely).

George
    Welcome to the largest home cockpit builders community in the world. I am sure you will find some great and talented co builders to help you.

All the best feel free to use the forums and also share your experiences and progress of your project with all of us.

Welcome again.

Regards
    Vybhava Srinivasan.

Posted via Mobile Device