Thread: Hello Everyone

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello Everyone

Hi, Like many others i'll start by saying I'm new here. I have been using the MS flight simulator since the days it was on a few floppy disks but never thought of taking it any further. Last year I got into RC airplanes and combined with my electronics experience now has developed into miniture UAV's flown from a ground station computer. I stumbled across this site whilst looking for some information relating to a joystick and was amazed to see just how much work goes into these cockpits and how professional they look. My aim is to end up with a virtual cockpit with instruments that I can move into my van and take out on flights as it would be much more fun that simply watching a couple of laptop monitors as i do at the moment.

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome aboard, whether you flying out of a cardboard box or a full sized scaled cockpit, we're all crazy, in a good way We're just having fun and enjoying the sensation of flight.

Glad we can be of help, if you have any questions, there is always someone here to help