Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

fsx acceleration offsets

Does anyone know the offsets for FSX acceleration. I want to use my FDS SYS 1 board to cread a LED to let me know when the arresting hook is down and or when my Launch bar is connected etc. Anyone know how to do this or where i can find the info?

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: fsx acceleration offsets

Quote Originally Posted by mlscotti View Post
    Does anyone know the offsets for FSX acceleration. I want to use my FDS SYS 1 board to cread a LED to let me know when the arresting hook is down and or when my Launch bar is connected etc. Anyone know how to do this or where i can find the info?
    ALL offsets provided by FSUIPC are fully documented in the FSUIPC offsets lists, published as part of the FSUIPC SDK. This is the way it has always been!

There will not necessarily be offsets for all the new things in FSX, no matter which update you have, because the first priority was to get compatibility with FS9 applications. Since then I've been adding other stuff, if it is actually available from FSX, on request. The arresting hook position is certainly there, but so far no one has asked for the launch bar position.

Requests for additions to FSUIPC should be posted on the Support forum please. Not here.

Regards

Pete