Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: FSUIPC Address for the Test Button on the Overhead Panel

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson/SBSP View Post
    Is possible in the future use mouse macros via offsets?
    It is already possible now, and since last year, in a couple of different ways.

First there are specific offsets provided for you to write the macro name and parameter. This can also be used to run and control Lua plug-ins. The offset is 0D70 for the macro or Lua invocation string, and 0D6C for the optional parameter.

Second, a way which might be more useful with some hardware interface systems, you can use the "virtual button" offsets 3340-3363, setting. clearing or toggling bits which are detected as button presses by FSUIPC. Then simply program that virtual button to operate the macro as you wish.

The idea is create offsets to read and write information via SIOC, FSBUS DLL ou CDK, where one offset to left click on mouse, another for right click etc...

With this offsets we are able to set mouse pointer in any position and make a click.
    Er ... oh, you want a different program altogether, really. Not something to interface to FS but generally to allow you to operate like a mouse but from other hardware?

I think it would be fairly easy for someone to write such a program. I will allocate them offsets for this should someone take this up. But I'm afraid it doesn't interest me and I would rather concentrate on things which i can see would be genuinely useful with FS.

Regards

Pete

300+ Forum Addict Anderson/SBSP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Dowson View Post

Er ... oh, you want a different program altogether, really. Not something to interface to FS but generally to allow you to operate like a mouse but from other hardware?

I think it would be fairly easy for someone to write such a program. I will allocate them offsets for this should someone take this up. But I'm afraid it doesn't interest me and I would rather concentrate on things which i can see would be genuinely useful with FS.

Regards

Pete
    Thanks Pete!!

My intencion to use FSUIPC to move the mouse pointer is because mouse macros dont work with all aircrafts in FS. A friend my have problems with C182 Carenado for example. I try use the options you gave me.
    Anderson Roberto de Souza - Brazil / S鉶 Paulo
    Blog: www.737ngsim.com.br Twitter: @ARSouza

500+ This must be a daytime job kiek's Avatar

You can give more details how i can make this in fsuipc to set a macro in offset address to change his value?
    No I cannot, I'm sorry. I am an Opencockpits user.

150+ Forum Groupie

OK WOW THAT was alot of feedback thanks guys!! And im useing FSBUS CDK. I have been told to try FSBUS DLL again but not sure. ok ok so.... where can i find out on how to do a Mouse Micro? and can i use it with FSBUS CDK? Also i would like to have the test button work with Cold and Warm* cockpit also. Instead of hooking up a button that makes the lights work lol. But then again it might be nice to have one that works with FS and then one to work just to make sure the lights work at all. Just in case you run into a problem down the road. And thanks for the links.

300+ Forum Addict

My intencion to use FSUIPC to move the mouse pointer is because mouse macros dont work with all aircrafts in FS.
    Yeah. Best avoid those aircraft in real hardware cockpits. The nasty thing about having to have real mouse movements and clicks is that you have to have the cockpit panel on the FS screen, even though you have a real one too. Ugh!

But if that's all you want to do, then there is Luciano Napolitano's "Key2Mouse" which does exactly what you want except in response to keypresses instead of offsets. All you'd then need to do is send FSUIPC the codes for doing the keypresses for you.

Regards

Pete

150+ Forum Groupie

Yeah i dont know Pete i wouldnt want the Panel up on the screen if i already have a panel in hand. so im not sure if this key to mouse is what im looking for but not sure. And does anyone know if there is a Web Page that would be like this one http://www.737ng.co.uk/technical.htm but for the MD 11 and or the PMDG MD 11? Or even other Web sights that would be like this one for other A/C? It has SOOO much info on it that i could apply to new ideas that i might would want to do!

Boeing Re: FSUIPC on the Boeing 747-400 PMDG Overhead Panel

Can i make a b747 Overhead panel 'swtiches and buttons' and it work by FSUIPC ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12