Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    500+ This must be a daytime job kiek's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Controling the PMDG 737 Overhead panel

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Reed View Post
    I think this is a wonderful development for all pit builders especially the ones not building a 737 / A3xx! Because get away from those 2 aircraft and there is not much out there to work with for logic.
    Well... now you forget the 767 cockpit builders. We already have for a number of years the Level-D Boeing 767 with its SDK!

Together with my free lekseecon program you can build a complete cockpit. We 767 builders already have a fully working Overhead, MCP, CDU, MIP, Pedesteal and so on.

We do not have to build extra logic on top of the logic of the Level-D or FSUIPC offsets. We simply interface knobs, switches, annunciators, buttons, displays, and so on, cheap and reliable, always synchronised.

Extra features provided by lekseecon: Your hardware switches are always leading over the ones in the panel, cold and dark cockpit support and lights test support.

Just for the record

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Controling the PMDG 737 Overhead panel

kiek!! I am very impressed with that cockpit!! It proves it can be simple and yet VERY effective/functional!!

I just bought a bunch or electronics yestdrday for my FSBUS boards. Spent over 700 in Rands - which is not too bad so i just need to etch now - my prototype has served me well... But i take my hat of to you guys that have cockpits - I must admit that, and this is simply personal, having the simpit is great but i believe what is better than that is the knowing that you did it your self!! I can't afford off-the-shelf solutions anyways LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234