Thread: 767 mcp

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

767 mcp

Hi all, I am always on the look out for a 767/747 mcp for my 767-300 cockpit project. Wether its a working homebuilt one or say the Aerosoft MCP please drop me a line if you have one for sale.

Thanks and happy simming

Drewsta

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: 767 mcp

Hi Drewsta,

Mate you're gonna have a hard time finding this one.. its quite easy to build one on a low budget it would still cost you around $400 - 500 AUD depending on what cards you need from open cockpitsfrom opencockpits and parts such as the 7 seg displays the rotary encoders and toggle switches and K2 switches from FDS which suit the 767 just fine. but depends if you have the time. I built one and it took a bit over a week of my after work time so there is still a fair few hours you gotta put into it.. However as my mentor suggests its very satisfying when you do it this way.

I am thinking about upgrading mine however at this stage cant tell if I would sell it. Alternatively I have noticed there is a guy selling a 777 mcp which looks good if you are interested
    http://www.mycockpit.org/mcpclass/sh...hp?product=263 i dont know if he still has it but it looks to be a good buy. the price ofcourse is in USD and you have to pay shipping. However he is not supplying any cards to drive this thing and depending on how you're looking at adding other features to your setup it may pose a problem as you are best to stick with one type of card. Either from opencockpits, FDS or someone else.

Hope this helps or inspires you in some way