Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Throttle Knob orders

Hi,

I am very sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused by this mishap of major delay of the product I intended to ship to yourselves.

I became ill in the last 2 years in which I thought at the time, I wasn't going to be affected seriously. Time progressed, and I got very ill and had to be hospitalised for quite some time. I have only got better in the last three months to a point as to I could get back into the workshop again.

I have lots of boxes without labels to be sent to customers that did not leave the production area since my sickness.

I have been informed that I have lost shares with paypal over this dispute with other people, in which I currently do not know who was the client. My payal account was terminated in the process in which I don't know why as, because they deducted the amount owed to refunds from my account/bank account.

If you have not received your product and have not asked for a refund, please inform me and I can add you to the list of shipping out the product ASAP.

I hope you can understand the situation, I never intended for this to actually happen the way it did, and hopefully give some leniency here. I am very embarrested over my situation and illness.

Please let me know, what you decide what you wish to do.

Kind regards

Padraig

500+ This must be a daytime job Jackpilot's Avatar

Re: Throttle Knob orders

That's a surprise for the least!!!
    Check your pm.
    Jack
    Jackpilot
    B737-700 Posky
    FS9/P.Magenta
    without PMSystem

300+ Forum Addict autocadplease's Avatar

You are making things good - that's what matters. I hope your health is OK.
    Grant D.
    Nelson,B.C. Canada
    Win7 32bit, FSX, PM Boeing, TH2GO, GEX, VoxATC

Blimey!
    Hope you are back to full health now.
    You have PM...

Cheers
    Mike

I also wish to also apologise, to all of the Mycockpit staff, and also to Ian for this mishap. I honestly had the best intentions for everything. I haven't called Ian, or Mycockpit over my illness, over being embarrassed over the situation. I have made good friends and companionship in which I hope to renew over a period of time.

Also in the future, I will only take order for when I actually have the product made and ready for shipment. People can back order without payment to secure their payment, when I can hopfully get my trader status back with Mycockpit.org once I have fulfilled my back log of orders.

Kind regards

Padraig

Executive Assistant Geremy Britton's Avatar

Wow, amazing. I would have never expected this. I will look forward to hearing your customers who have been unhappy with your disappearence to say the least finally satisfied with the product they ordered probably over a year ago.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a fast recovery however it would be appreciated by customers, members, an staff if you could let particularly your customers know that you are away or going to be away for a while.

Regards
    Geremy Britton
    Executive Assistant, MyCockpit Inc
    Head of GLB Flight Products
    www.geremy.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Geremy Britton View Post
    Wow, amazing. I would have never expected this. I will look forward to hearing your customers who have been unhappy with your disappearence to say the least finally satisfied with the product they ordered probably over a year ago.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you a fast recovery however it would be appreciated by customers, members, an staff if you could let particularly your customers know that you are away or going to be away for a while.

Regards
    Thanks for your input in this thread, My being away for some time in sort, which I had not alot of control over was bad. I notice people her have input with their wives and so on here on this forum, but really my venture here with MC has some what been my own doing, no wives in my own work. I like to keep my affairs to my own. Currently I have no wife or anybody in this industry which can come onto such a technical forum and explain such things. I am a one man band when it comes to this line of work!

Sorry for not getting somebody to actually come and say, "one of my family members is not well and is critically in hospital."

But evey one to their own opinion I gather.

As regarding the actual product that I did produce was of somewhat of great quality, some members actually got their product and posted here on the forums, inculding Ian, and other normal users which going by their posts, that they where very happy with it. You'll see, there is a few that are high renowned here, that have this product and are every happy with it.

Thanks for your reply Gez.

I was the first to order your TQ and selector knobs!!! Can you make sure that I'm on your first shipping order list .!!!!!
    IF it's not Boeing I ain't going!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philb737 View Post
    I was the first to order your TQ and selector knobs!!! Can you make sure that I'm on your first shipping order list .!!!!!
    I gather you mean the knobs that were created for the dual conectric knobs by the manufacturer "ALPS" This I will have to put on hold, or I can refund your money for this set/s. I will have this line up and running very soon, but if you cannot wait, then I am happy to offer a refund to you. As in regards the Boeing quadrant knobs, I can ship these out to you with no problems, but if you wish to wait for the other knobs you have paid for, then that is ok. Just a note, I have been working on better knobs for the ALPS's dual concentric encoders.

There is also a note, that I am wondering about: You stated that you were the first to order the knobs, some how I am misunderstanding this, as when I was at good health, I remember sending out knobs to people that ordered from me firstly, they have actually received these so I am wondering, why havent you? if you were the first? but its ok, I shall send these out to you very promptly either ways, excluding the dual encoder knobs, if you have any questions regarding your past order, please then let me know. Thank you

Kind regards

Padraig

500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar

padraig.......
    why ever didin't you call me or get someone else to explaining your situation. when you just disappeared off radar, people automatically think the worst, it's quite natural.
    however, now knowing your circumstances, i feel better knowing that you are OK and i'm very happy to see you back here to rectify the situation. good man. welcome back.
    rgds ... ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast