Thread: fsuipc help

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

fsuipc help

I bought and downloaded fsuipc and put my product number and everything seemed like it was going good. Then I went and opened fsx and there is no addon software listed. i am running vista 64 bit. I go under the modules file and it shows fsuipc but nothing comes up when you start fsx. I try to open the instruction file but it comes up as windows does not recognize how to open the file. any suggestions and is there a step by step instruction on how to get this to interact with fsx. thanks

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: fsuipc help

Quote Originally Posted by coppermasonry View Post
    I bought and downloaded fsuipc and put my product number and everything seemed like it was going good. Then I went and opened fsx and there is no addon software listed. i am running vista 64 bit. I go under the modules file and it shows fsuipc but nothing comes up when you start fsx.
    FSUIPC Support is over in my Forum, as documented. You'll find lots of help there as werll as updates and other goodies.

If FSUIPC installed but you get no Add-Ons menu entry, then your FSX installation is suspect. I can tell what is happening from the logging the Installer and FSUIPC do -- look in the FSX Modules folder and fine the Install log file and the FSUIPC4 log file -- go to my Support Forum (http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=54 ) and post the contents of those files in a message to me, stating the problem.

I try to open the instruction file but it comes up as windows does not recognize how to open the file.
    All the instructions are in the documents provided, and they are in Adobe PDF format (also called "Acrobat"), a universally standard format. The Adobe reader is free and you do really need one installed -- almost all documentation for anything you ever download will be in this format. This is why I too use it. I'm amazed you've not met any before!

Regards

Pete