Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Another Video Question/Problem

Hopefully someone has seen this problem and can help me out (BHawthorne...you out there?)

I am running a TripleHead2Go with 3 22" LCDs off the primary DVI output of a 9800 GT card. I have a second 8800GT card installed also and run another set of monitors on this for the MIP. I am running an i7 920, 6 gig DDR3 ram, on an ASUS P6T motherboard. I am also running the latest Forceware drivers from NVidia and nHancer with NickN's settings.

I place various windows on the monitors in certain positions (which works fine) I then save the flight so next time I start from this flight all of my windows are properly place. Again, this works fine.

My problem is that all of the views that are open have blown up graphics like they are stretched (much like the 2d cockpit view on a Triplehead). If I grap a windows title bar and move the window ever so slightly it redraws itself and then it is perfect. Undocking and redocking also redraws and makes perfect. This is obiously a pain though when you have 6 different windows up and they are behind bezels.

Does anyone have an idea what causes this and how to fix. You will be my new best friend if you can help me fix this!

Thanks,
    Scott

I have the same problem and I was doing what you were doing..... just moving the window a bit and it would redraw. I have to fly in full screen mode and one day I switched to full screen mode without doing the movement trick and all was fine. So now I don't bother doing any thing after loading the flight, I just switch to full screen and away I go.

Regards,
    Henry
    Level D 767
    FSX

Heli Builder

I have a similar redraw problem with FS2004. Pressing the Esc key helps. Try it, it might help.
    Fritz -> Helicopter Cockpit Builder
    (FSX | TH2Go | Arduino | Air Manager Avionics | CNC)

Quote Originally Posted by andarlite View Post
    I have the same problem and I was doing what you were doing..... just moving the window a bit and it would redraw. I have to fly in full screen mode and one day I switched to full screen mode without doing the movement trick and all was fine. So now I don't bother doing any thing after loading the flight, I just switch to full screen and away I go.

Regards,
    Henry
    Thanks

That worked! I didnt think of it because I had tried full screen mode at one point but had problems and since have changed a bunch of the drivers and settings. Tried it again and worked perfect! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fweinrebe View Post
    I have a similar redraw problem with FS2004. Pressing the Esc key helps. Try it, it might help.
    Didnt try this one but will try tonight to see if it does something in Windowed mode.