11-15-2006, 03:21 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- rotterdam, the Netherlands, Europe
new product announcement: pcb afds switch unit
Allready mentioned a while ago in the Forli show and IFC denver, but now here:
PCB based AFDS switch unit.
One PCB with all functionality you need to connect to your popular interface board. We want things as real as possible, so:
* A/P and A/T pushbuttons are both amber and red coloured
* Own logics on board: functional test switch for testing the pushbuttons. Like in the real aircraft the pushbuttons will light either 3 amber or 2 amber one red.
* The PCB will provide backlighting for the afds lightplate
* will fit all performance line panels
Expected release: december 2006.
The Dutch 737 Simulator Project
12-08-2008, 02:50 AM #2KristofferGuest
Nice work. The 737 builders have lot of good panel to buy.
By dnoize in forum Performance Line PanelsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:48 AM
By Matt Olieman in forum MyCockpit News and AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2009, 07:27 PM
By Matt Olieman in forum MyCockpit News and AnnouncementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:28 PM
By W9XE/Project777 in forum Performance Line PanelsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2007, 07:54 AM