Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Talking Help with display set up, needed please..

I have a Triplehead2go connected to 3 monitors all of various sizes, 2 in the cockpit and one used currently for the outside view, I have FS2004, I have set the settings tab in FS to the new wider screen.
    The problem I currently have is that, the "hide menu" and "undock windows" tab are not highlighted, I can resize the cockpit, but I am left with an outside view that cannot be resized, so I really have no outside view.

Please, Please could anyone offer any help....
    Thanks in anticipation

Talking Update>>>re display set up

I have looked back at previous posts re TH2go set ups, and I have managed to get a outside view on one monitor, and stretch the cockpit across 2 monitors,by putting in ALT/Enter and then undocking the windows.

My question is now, is the screen is all distorted and the guages are not in the place or the size I want them.
    Does anyone have an answer.....

25+ Posting Member

I don't have TH2Go and so I just don't know enough about it, but I believe that the system was designed to enable a wide image (containing outside views and spanning the content of three monitors if displayed normally) to be output by FS as a single image stream which would be accepted by TH2Go, where it would be spilt equally and forwarded to three separate output devices, like monitors or projectors.

So your computer would output just one (very wide) image to its output graphics card and TH2Go would spread that among three monitors. The benefit would be that the outputs would be seamless, and so you could arrange for a wide field of view without borders.

But what you are doing isn't like that. You seem to be mixing outside views with gauges. I don't know if that will work properly or not. No reason why it shouldn't, but there may be issues, which may be at the root of your problems. You specifically mention monitors of different sizes, and that cuts against the basic TH2Go philosophy as I understand it. So there may be something there too.

But then, I may be talking utter ****. I just don't know enough about TH2Go.