Thread: Hi, I'm new!

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi, I'm new!

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for providing such a great community here.

I've recently started sourcing parts for a new home 737NG cockpit in a Las Vegas suburb. So far I've received the FSC motorized throttle quadrant and CPFlight MCPPro and EFIS pro modules. Have also sourced the FDS cockpit shell, DSTD, and upcoming SISMO overhead panel (which looks amazing, by the way). Linked yokes and rudder pedals from NFS will be ordered soon, with other less integral parts (pedestal, cockpit lining, etc.) to come in future months. I intend to use PM software, FS9, and Nat Crea's outstanding TH2GO w/ 3 projector curved visual system.

A little about me.. I live in Las Vegas (where it's already starting to heat up this early in spring) and my full time job is Director of Operations for ADI, the parent company of GeminiJets. I'm sure some of you are familiar with our 1:400, 1:250, and 1:200 scale models. I'm also the owner of one of the largest aviation photosites on the internet, JetPhotos.Net. As you can see, most of my life revolves around aviation, and I've always been a flight sim nut, so with the U.S. dollar being so strong recently I'm finally taking the plunge into my own cockpit.

Glad to be here and I look forward to asking lots of stupid questions along the way!

Chris Kilroy

2. Thanks W9XE/Project777 thanked for this post
    1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar

Hi Chris. Nice to have you here. I hope you will find the information here helpful. I know the crew are more then willing to help out around here.
    Bob Reed

Hi Chris,
    I absolutely love your photo site , thank you for such an incredible addition to aviation world enthusists. All the best in your building

Tim

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Welcome aboard Chris.

Where are going to park all of these Baby Boeings?
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!