300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Airbus Software Questions

Hi All,

I have followed the recent thread regarding Airbus software with great interest. My project is an A320 as well, so I am trying to find software too. I have an older copy of Wilco's A320...seems to work somewhat. What are the veteran A320 drivers using? I have finsihed the hardware for my FCU and to be honest using the standard FSUIPC offsets in FS9 seems to work best with the 747 model that comes with FS9. I know that some add on packages have their own offsets, but seems to be an issue. I would love to just get a decent pakage that works with standard offsets.

Buddy

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Airbus

For flight model I would suggest PSS A-320 those guys nailed it very good in the normal law characteristics and the Autotrim it feels a lot like the real thing... The alpha Floor protection could use some improvement never the less very realistic how the bus flies!!

Hope it helps!

Roberto

3. Thanks spiro thanked for this post
    300+ Forum Addict

Thanks Roberto... how well can you interface with it? I have played around with the vas software and have had a bit of trouble. I hope it's just me cause I like the way it looks and runs. It uses an empty group of FSUIPC offsets and a mode of implementation I have not seen anyplace else.

As it stands I don't have a 2d panel with the a320 fcu to play with. I can't get the old wilco virtual to give me that view to save my life. Last eve I had the FCU functions all mapped to the respective functions on the stock 747 and they worked great! I am very excited, my FCU is 100% home-grown, so it's pretty exciting to see it working. I would love to get a nice 2d a320 panel with the fcu on it so i can map out all of the offsets and test them