Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level Redbirdman's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mycockpit.org Howdee Pardner (Hello from Arizona)

Well, actually a New Jersey boy transplanted to Arizona. It's 90 degrees here today with blue skies, a light breeze, girls in short shorts and GA aircraft flying everyplace. Actually the weather cuts into my simulation time because (unlike New Jersey) we can fly real world almost every day. But I still find an hour or two each day in my simpit (with an appropriate beverage). Usually reconstructing a RW flight I took earlier in the day! I have the fortune also to be the "Airport Manager" of 5AZ3 and my home is located right on the runway. My wife, introduced me to sim flying in early 1980 with the early 'free' copy of Bruce Artwick's 'Jet' (soon to become MS flight simulator) and I have been flying sim ever since. My first sim-pit was a cardboard box painted black and two K-Mart joysticks. Unfortunately, I have not progressed much past that level.
    Although my sim-pits are a little more elaborate now I am still 'plug and play' and black poster board replaced the cardboard. But I hope to surpass that level and so here I am.
    I am a RW pilot and fly a Stearman PT17 on a regular basis. Right now I am trying to replace my amateurish ch products "Apache" sim cockpit in order to keep a little more 'current' to replace the sharpness I have lost with age....
    Thanks a bunch for tolerating me...............
    Redbirdman (alias Delta Echo)

My home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmsl3...eature=related

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Welcome to the forum. We'll help you out any way you need us to. Just throw out a question and someone will pick it up.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!