Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool Visitor

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    so it still looks very much like a A340 lol. Not quite what it did but it looks good. So overall it still looks pretty good to a novice non builder Tim

So, a stripped down, run-down Airbus. What a sorry sight indeed . Why don't you just admit it Tim, you suffer from Boeing envy and you are finally coming out of the closet & coming to grips with your true desires. Pity it took so long

Maurice

Airbus

Ok heres a star update My wife Martha and I just came back from a most enjoyable evening. we had a short visit with Steven Seagal and then dinner with another good friend of ours. Nw before you guys start sneezing with the sound AHHHHBULLSHITTTT!! Ill explain further.As alot of you knew I sold alot of my major sim pieces of my a340 sim to help finance start of new businesses GlideFitness canada and Fitonsale.com well im happy to report both are doing pretty well. Anyhow I get a call from one of my students who works at a very popular hotel downtown very heavily frequented by Movie celebrities when they are in Vancouver filming. Because of the $$ more motion pics are being filmed here now than in Hollywood. Ok so my student who is a manager/concierge intercepts that Mr.Steven Seagal needs a treadmill in his penthouse suite.well my student tells them (Steven Seagal's assistants and bodyguards etc) That I am his martial arts teacher and I deal with fitness supply company as a gift i bring one of my treadmills for him to use for 5 weeks hes here free of charge including installation. Well long story short hes thrilled that i would do this for him,, hes a true gentleman and was kind enough to provide me a photo. It was truly quite a sight. whats cool is as you see the picture I am 200lbs and 6'0 in pretty good shape and he a big man compared hes 6'4 and alot heavier than me
    regards Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

And all this time, I thought you were a 'dangerous' type, but apparently you are just a little shrimp compared to a real macho man . I'm no longer afraid to come face to face with you in a dark alley... all I really need is Michael Fox as a bodyguard

Maurice
    ps. Still glad there are about 5,000 kms separating us

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Wow!

You must be doing something right, that's for sure.

I like Seagal. I like most of his movies. I didn't realize he was that big of a guy. He doesn't look that tall on-screen.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!

Powered by FS9 & BOEING

Well as promised heres a great shot of me and Tom last night after alittle bit of training and some great ideas on the new movie hes looking to have me work with him on in Ireland. Well hope it pans out cause then I will be putting all my mistakes from the past in sim building and all you gents amazing discoveries, talents and ideas to work on my new beautiful sim that I will build Yes Matt your right you just cant leave this dang hobby lol.
    Oh and just a tip I got from Tom and some directors and Producer buddies ive beeen meeting with this week, contact film agents and film companies in your local area with pucs and vid if possible of your sim, they are always looking for sets of this nature for film that comes up. If they have to cut it apart at all so as to get angles for shots etc they pay you and their carpenters will build you either whole new shells or put hinges or whate have you to make it transportable all on their dime. Last guy they paid him recently Iwas told $5,000 a day to use his setup. Just a thought, oh and for thoseof you who are film/movie buffs the movie to just finished was the Prequel to smoking aces which is a pretty wild show. So his movie is what makes that one make sense. He also did stilletto which is a great mob movie if you like that genre.
    Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Good stuff Tim.

Let Joe or I know when the next 727 movie is gonna be made!

Let's see, uh...Snakes on an Aging Airliner. No, that's been done before. Uh...

I know! AIRPORT '65. That should be a good one.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!