Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Using a 3D virtual cockpit at 0.31 zoom (max zoom out without tinkering in the drop down view menu boxes) I get 107 degrees FOV across 3 1280x1024 monitors using the TH2GO.
    Someone else here reported 150 degrees I believe, using the *Digital* TH2Go with 3 1650x1024 monitors.

The 107 degrees is not a problem, it provides a very satisfying degree of immersion, and very closely matches the actual physical FOV from outer screen edge to outer screen edge as seen from the sim pilot's eyepoint when sitting at a typical viewing distance from the screens. No doubt 2 full side views would be interesting, but if running on separate computers there is the issue of AI traffic and weather not being synchronised (although this may be solved now - not sure about that).

--
    Bryn

2. Thanks rebiersteker thanked for this post
    Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

purchased TrH3Go dig.

Hi again everyone ..... Hooked up my new Tr ...2Go/digital edition .. and it works fine , only I end up with a HUGE WIDE ..... cockpit. it is actually too close and it seems ..again!... that all I achieved is a very wide/cockpit/scenery viewpoint. I tried to zoom the cockpit (VC) further away from me but at max. I'm still too close to the screens/ cockpit windows...so to speak .... ( 0.30) I read a lot about 'undocking views'... and ... I know about the extra drop down 'boxes' in FS9 and 10 ... but what is meant by getting an actual rt. front/full front/ and lft. front view with the TRHead 2Go...??? I set the res. to around 3800 x1024 but still get the very wide and 'stretched' cockpit.
    I also noted that FS9 seems to be used alot more? I checked the link to the cockoit being completed by Nic. Allesandro in AUS. and they seem to get a real wide view with the TR...' unit but! ... they use FS9!.... Any reason?
    I could send them an email again to ask but I'm afraid to bother them all the time. They have a 3 projector set up ... but the addditional view etc. I find I ave to study much more as I got a bit lost in it......

Robert ( HEY! ... I'm sixty ...still learning)

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

To repeat what Rodney said, If you want separate views rather than one large stretched out front view, then a network solution called Wideview can be used. You can hook up as many monitors as you have computers.

Each computer will run a separate copy of FS and will synch to the server computer. You can place any outside view you wish on each monitor.

The downside is the amount of computers you need.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!