Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FDSConnectX

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi,

I am new here, despite the fact that I did build my cockpit several years ago and sold it also several years ago. It was of course based on Windows and MSFS, PM and some real plane parts.
    After having sold it I stayed some years out of the simulation.
    Now I am back, with the wish to build something totally new based on X-Plane and ........MAC OS.

One of the reason why I did stop my simulation activity was..... Windows, the bugs, the viruses and all possible hardware configuration able to keep you busy all the time on fine tuning the system.
    So I went to the other side and became an happy mac user. And wont never come back to the PC.

So goes my first question here to the Flight deck software people in order to know if they will also release the plugin in a OSX format.
    The X-Plane community is a great community, but with a lot of mac user. Dont forget them!
    Solidarity is human beings essential.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: XConnect

Hi all,

We have decided to make everything we made for X-Plane open source. We also have changed the name of all the plugins to XConnect and XConnectServer.

We are looking for people who would like to help develop the plugins. Some c++ knowledge is the only requirement. Please contact us if you would like to help.

The source codes are available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xplaneconnect

Best regards,

Bart Devriendt
    Flight Deck Software

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12