Quote Originally Posted by XOrionFE View Post
Well I am glad you know your video cards because you solved my problem. Put on latest driver and worked like a champ. I just ran 6 monitors off my 1 computer no problem. I actually was running the Flight1 Mustang with G1000 PFD and center MFD on two monitors, TripleHead running my 3 22" outside view monitors, and pedestal monitor running the fmc keypad.

This while running FSX with a lot of settings past midway with UTX, GEX and FEX. Amazingly enough it flew just fine!! I cant believe it. I thought it would be just a frame by frame slow motion sim but it was still really fluid.

Maybe I have a oddball AMD X2 but it is really running well.

Anyway, thanks a million for saving my sanity.

Scott
No problem, I knew it had to be something straight forward to get fixed. If you ever have any video card issues at all I'm a forum moderator over at the EVGA community forums. There is a ton of community to seek help there too for video card troubleshooting. You don't have to own EVGA products to get help there.

A lot of people knock AMD as being an under preformer compared to Core 2 series, but if it works and does well, it doesn't matter. I run AMD in my systems too for CPU.