Regarding the Eyebrows, I got my wife too help me and this is what came of it. We made a DIY Vacuum Forming box to test the idea first, and then the plan is to make a bigger Vac Former and make formed copies of my Eyebrow Moldings.

See the attached photos on the post of the interior liners posting (Here: http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...t=16372&page=2)
to see what we did... You'll notice that we used wooden, plastic and cloth objects to make molds of. So, the chance of messing up the eyebrows are remote. We found that the key is the right amount of time under the stoves top electric wire (broiler setting) and the right amount of vac pressure.

Finally, we think that we could make a larger DIY box roughly 24inchesx24inches. This should be big enough for the eyebrows and enough vac pressure too draw the plastic down 6 inches. We'll keep you informed and the next step would be the back filling material.

I checked on expansion foam and was told that the door and window type is best because it only expands a little, as opposed to Max Expansion Foam, which expands a great deal...