Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

747-200 mip help

dear guys if any one can help i need to know if the 747-400 and the 747-200
    have the same dimentions in legthe and hight i see them the same but if any one wants to look at the two cockpits and help me out because i have a butiful 3 mm sheet of aluminum that is waiting to be cut up and i just need some addvice from some gus that are more expirenced at sims i a a rookei
    ps . so to be a pain in the neak

No.... tottally different size and shape. Did you try emailing the other -200 builder that I linked to in an earlier post?

Gary

thanks gary i emaild to the guy that has the real 747-200 cockpit he answerd me saying that he will upload on his blog the dimentions of the 747-200 and i am still waiting i whould like your advive i realy realy like the 747-200 with all those anolog instuments and the cockpit colour but thinks are geting hard know i am serching and serching but there is know light at the end of the tonoule if you know what i meanand i like the 747-400 too i have the pmdg add on and all the dimentions for the cockpit but to be honest i do not like the cockpits coulore i knoe it sounds very stupid but it is true!!! plesase let me in on your opinion it will help alot i am 50 50 on the 747-400 what do you think?????

Spiro,
    It's your cockpit no matter what color it is. We will still Ohhh & Awww over it. Sure i may like to get it close to the correct shade that the airline used, but in the end, it is for my enjoyment.
    Rodney -
    Real 727-200 pit
    Last Flown as N392PA
    FS9

5. Thanks spiro thanked for this post