Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

ALex,

First off I must admit I am far from an expert on this matter, I had a lot of help and did a lot of checking through various forums including the ones I reference in a post above.

A few things:

- you say you have a M-M cable so I would suggest you need to find an adapter to get to a female jack that you wil need to plug in your camcorder cable
    - the jack you describe on your VGA sounds like an s video output ; check the board's specs at their website to be sure you have that
    - I am using a nvidia based card so I have no idea how the equivalent to nvidia Contro Panel works to set up your ATI card ; I believe it is called ATI Catalyst??
    - I used svideo.com to source my svideo to RCA convertor and camcorder cable. At this point I do not need the convertor as I am using the breakout cable that came with my VGA. But I hope to add another VGA solely for the PSOne some day so it may still come in handy. BTW svideo.com is in the US and I know you are in the UK ; you may be able to find or have someone suggest a comparable outfit on your side of the pond.

Good luck, Dave

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Cheers Dave

Cheers Dave

Thanks for the help, im sure i will bump into a few probs down the line, im not starting my gps project just yet but it will be nice to have a clear idea and outlook as to how im going to do it before i actually start it!

Thanks the 'point-it-outers'.

Nice one Dave.

Alex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123