Hi everyone,

First allow me to introduce myself to you all. My name is Paul, I'm almost 18 years old and currently a student at the KLS. I live in the Netherlands near by Schiphol Airport.
I've been interested in aviation since i was about 3 years old. I used to make all kind of planes from lego and other stuff
When I had the age of 17 I really started to expand my hobby by making my very own 744 simulator. I started building around the end of October 2011.

Well, I won't keep you all waiting for any longer, here are some pictures of my cockpit!

cockpit small photo.jpg

As you can see I still got a lot of work to do

But for now I'm still stucked with this problem; If I want to expand FSX on all my monitors via Full Screen( Alt+Enter ) this happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOhCnDnbWI

As you can see a fatal error accurs, anyone who knows why an can help me fix it?

This are the specifications of my pc if you need to know it:
Cooler Master CM 690 II, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 1000W, Intel Core i7-3930K 3.20 GHz, CoolerMaster Hyper 412S, Asus 2011 Rampage IV Extreme, 7.1 Geluidskaart, Corsair Vengeance 24 GB DDR3-1600 Hex-Kit, OCZ Agility3 SSD Hardeschijf 120GB, 1000 GB SataIII Hardeschijf, DVD Brander Samsung Optical Disc Drive, nVidia GTX680 2GB, nVidia GTX680 2GB, 51-in-1 Cardreader, 1Gbit netwerkkaart, Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.

The resolutions of my monitors are all the same; 1920 x 1080, colourdepth 32 -bit.
This also had been set in the FSX graphics section.

Well this was it for today, I hope someone can help me fix this problem.

I'll see you later,

Paul