300+ Forum Addict

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

New guy in Tampa, Florida - USA

Hi gang, nice forum here! Lot's of very impressive work.

My project is an A320. I have FDS facades, IOCards for electronics, and FS2004 for sim. My electronics are well under way and working, Have tested several PFD/ECAM sotwares, who likes what here?

Any idea on cad drawings for A320 throttle parts? I have a cnc machine I built, it works great! I just need some drawings or gcode and away we go!

Anyway, I will beg for drawings in another forum section!

I have some fair knowledge on electronics and programming and will offer help where I think I am qualified, which might not be often with this group! Some of the projects I have seen here are amazing! I do have some pet projects that include a 40 character, 2-line fluorescent display driven over ethernet by a Rabbit microcontroller. The Rabbit runs a small bit of C code and get's whatever data you would like to display from a VB program that you setup do get data from FSUIPC, WideFS, or maybe even SIOC. i have used it to prototype a radio display, an autopilot display, and a general flight data display. Not very complex, but pretty nifty. I have also used LCD displays driven by printer port, and am a fair AVR developer. If anyone has a question they think I might help with, just ask.... I am will to try and help, even if I fail...I will certainly ask my share of questions. Also, any simmers in the Tampa area say hi!

BuddyM

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Welcome to the forum Buddy. I moved one of your posts over to Gwyn's Engineering forum.

Diodano's forum is more ops oriented since he fly's them for a living.

Did you get your rabbit setup from Mouser? I saw that two catalogs ago and was reading some on it, but I don't have the programming knowledge to make use of it.

About the only thing I can do is make Boeing equipment work in a home-built simulator and a little carpentry and metal-working.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!