FS9

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Cockpit Photos

Joel,

Just to set people at ease here in MYC; can you post some more info about yourself (the company) and photos of the cockpit?

You're photos that you have posted are of the exterior, interior cabin (that is empty) and the upper left eyebrow windows (that are stripped). I cannot speak for everyone, but I'm interested in seeing the cockpit.

Also, thank you for the reply with your home phone number, but maybe I misunderstood you in an earlier post; you said it was a company. So, it would be nice to call the company, as well as have an address that can be verified.

Especially, since you're a new member who starts out by selling aircraft parts. I'm sorry if I sound doubting, but I'm sure if it was you buying you'd do the same thing...

John

500+ This must be a daytime job BHawthorne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aero Parts View Post
    I can put my feelers out and see if a friend can help.If there's anything in particular f-84 related your looking for ,let me know what it is

Regards,
    Joel
    Wings, tail section, also missing a few small bits here and there. The cockpit is about 95% complete. Mostly looking for fuselage parts. If I had those items I could complete the build as a full display. I currently have the main fuselage section with complete cockpit. Purchased a nose gear last week from someone on ebay, but they didn't have anything else F-84 related.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero Parts View Post
    Hi Eddie,

We are in West Palm Beach Florida. Usa

Joel

Thanks Joel,

unfortunately EU citizens we are unlucky in this point, because the cost for shipping in Europe+taxes from USA is very-very high

We have to look at other sources within EU, but we don't have the great volume of such parts, like you have.

Thanks anyway
    Eddie Armaos
    Athens-Greece

[

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

More about Me

Quote Originally Posted by jkcombs View Post
    Joel,

Just to set people at ease here in MYC; can you post some more info about yourself (the company) and photos of the cockpit?

You're photos that you have posted are of the exterior, interior cabin (that is empty) and the upper left eyebrow windows (that are stripped). I cannot speak for everyone, but I'm interested in seeing the cockpit.

Also, thank you for the reply with your home phone number, but maybe I misunderstood you in an earlier post; you said it was a company. So, it would be nice to call the company, as well as have an address that can be verified.

Especially, since you're a new member who starts out by selling aircraft parts. I'm sorry if I sound doubting, but I'm sure if it was you buying you'd do the same thing...

John

Some more about me .We are a aircraft flight dept based out of west palm beach florida.I am a 12 year non-A&P aircraft mechanic.Our company works on private aircraft.My specialty is a old dinosaur called a Jetstar 731,ive had years of training working on them.

I have worked in the same location for the same employer for all 12 years.The aircraft the (727) we are parting out at one time belonged to a well known famous person.

The pictures are bare ,cause we just got done removing the entire enterior/furnishings woodwork erveything.It took us like a month to remove.The whole enterior was sold to someone in europe ,to be recovered and re-installed in another aircraft.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.I handle the parts requests.If people want to speak with someone ,you can call our flight dept.

In regards to my online track record ,Ive been a seller on ebay since 1995 ,my seller account is Thetropicjungleofplants . As of now im at 550 positive feedback for sales and online transactions.

Hope this info has been some help

regards,

Joel Ryan

In regards to parts requests.

I have the pricing for the cockpit slide windows and eyebrow windows .They have been removed and i have photos of them ,But for some reason it says "not valid image file" when i try to post the, to this thread.
    The prices are the vendor prices for "as removed" .For anyone interested if you call my boss he will work something out ,to get you a good deal.He is a super nice guy.

I will have photo's of both of the cockpit seats .And the the available yolkes.
    The clipboards,FlightEngineers desk,the overhead red and white lights.All these items we have ,but they are in a storage container 5 or 10 minutes from the shop.So i have to get the key and go out there and look through and find them.Ill also look for any cockpit trim panels or pieces.

Ill post pictures of eveything i can find that has been requested.Hope everyone is having a great 2009 ,aviation here is really slow in regards to mechanic work...

Joel

Joel,
    I'd also like to know if the cockpit door is available?
    Rodney -
    Real 727-200 pit
    Last Flown as N392PA
    FS9

Ya know im not sure if the cockpit door went with it or not.They just cut up the aircraft.The cockpit/front fueslage with everything removed .Went to the fire department for their training exercises.

I gotta check on that door ,ill let ya know what i find out .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12