10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi everyone, I think I found my new home here, I'm glad to see Im not the only one that lost my mind . Im planning on building a partial simpit based on 737NG. So this site in particular looks to be essential to my journey. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Hi "NG Driver,"

This is a great place to be! Welcome... Lot of very sharp folks here here to say the least (not counting me of course)

Jeff

MyCockpit Support Staff

Hi fellow NG driver and welcome to MC.org,

See my website for how to do a "budget" NG!

Regards,

Gwyn (Westozy)

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

10+ Posting Member

Thanks everyone, Westozy thanks so much for your link, Magnificant work you did with your SIM. And also thanks for the links, SIMboards are looking like a great option. I didnt even know about them, I was mainly eyeing Phidgets boards at this point. Ofcourse this begs one question, you had no issues with making the SIMboards work with PMDG, I know the latest FSUIPC has great new support for PMDG overhead panel now which I have tested.

Thanks

MyCockpit Support Staff

Quote Originally Posted by 737NGDriver View Post
    Thanks everyone, Westozy thanks so much for your link, Magnificant work you did with your SIM. And also thanks for the links, SIMboards are looking like a great option. I didnt even know about them, I was mainly eyeing Phidgets boards at this point. Ofcourse this begs one question, you had no issues with making the SIMboards work with PMDG, I know the latest FSUIPC has great new support for PMDG overhead panel now which I have tested.

Thanks
    My PMDG set up works sweet although when I loaded FSUIPC3.81 my openGL panel gauges disappear and I haven't been able to rectify it. I think it is related to my PC as others like Ian has his working no problems. I have tried reloading everything but my gauges still disappear so I don't have the overhead working yet....one day!

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    My PMDG set up works sweet although when I loaded FSUIPC3.81 my openGL panel gauges disappear and I haven't been able to rectify it. I think it is related to my PC as others like Ian has his working no problems. I have tried reloading everything but my gauges still disappear so I don't have the overhead working yet....one day!

Gwyn
    Not sure if it will make a difference for whether it will work for you, but there is a new version of FSUIPC (3.85) available now. Anyway, wouldn't hurt to try.

Regards,
    Henry