10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Overhead lights........

Hi team

Have a guess what part I am building...Question time on the overhead please....

In the SIGNS area of the overhead panel sits a light (switch) called the EMER EXIT LT-OFF LT this shows an amber OFF light when the three position toggle switch located next to it called the EMER EXIT LT selector is switched to off. My understanding is that the light will not show anything else if the selector is switched to either ARM or ON

When I have studied pictures of the legend on the EMER EXIT LT-OFF LT it shows two dots on the top secton of the face aswell as the amber OFF legend on the lower part on the face.

Question 1 = Is the EMER EXIT LT-OFF LT a push to reset . ( to remove the amber OFF light when it lights up)or is the warning removed by moving the EMER EXIT LT selector to Arm or ON

Question2= What is the relevance of the two white dots and there function in the top section of the legend and if they do light up what colour are they
    Cheers

Ian

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Ian,

You are making harder questions!! LOL!! I love them though ok let me try to answer:

¨Question 1 = Is the EMER EXIT LT-OFF LT a push to reset . ( to remove the amber OFF light when it lights up)or is the warning removed by moving the EMER EXIT LT selector to Arm or ON ¨

Ok when you select it to OFF it will show OFF in Amber cause you are turning the system to OFF the only time you do this is in the Total Aircraft Shutdown, the amber OFF light will go out when you put it into ARM which is the Normal Auto Position, and you have the dots basically cause the action is the one noted on the switch I don´t think no need to have an ON LEGEND just the switch position is enough to know it is ON... Haven´t really looked up that switch much have only seen it in OFF position sorry If I make a mistake there I´ll check it next time I go up buddy...

¨Question2= What is the relevance of the two white dots and there function in the top section of the legend and if they do light up what colour are they ¨

Dude!! Not sure if those lit up I don´t think so but I´ll have to double check and let you know!!!

Take care,

Roberto

10+ Posting Member

Hi Roberto
    Thank you for the answer to this one
    Cheers
    Ian