Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Setting reverse thrust

Looking at my L1011 throttle quadrant, the reverse levers simply extend the movement of the linkage that goes to the engine controls. So with one pot for each throttle lever, I need to set a band where the pot value goes below a certain level, reverse thrust is entered and controlled proportionally. Well is there an easy way to do all of this? This question is for FS9, FSX, and X-plane9. Guess I may have to write my own software..

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by WJH308 View Post
    Looking at my L1011 throttle quadrant, the reverse levers simply extend the movement of the linkage that goes to the engine controls. So with one pot for each throttle lever, I need to set a band where the pot value goes below a certain level, reverse thrust is entered and controlled proportionally. Well is there an easy way to do all of this? This question is for FS9, FSX, and X-plane9. Guess I may have to write my own software..
    I don't know about X-Plane, but for FS if you have a registered FSUIPC installed you simply need to use the separate Throttle assignments (1-4) either in FS or in FSUIPC's axis assignments, then calibrate the reverse, idle zone and max in FSUIPC's calibrations tab for 4 throttles.

Regards

Pete