Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I've just downloaded Project Magenta Glass cockpit Demo, all works fine, but how to link this programm with sim? Maybe i just should register? (buy a full version)

Quote Originally Posted by dimon2kgb View Post
    I've just downloaded Project Magenta Glass cockpit Demo, all works fine, but how to link this programm with sim? Maybe i just should register? (buy a full version)
    Well, if you are using the demo of Boeing glass cockpit, you should have the MCP, CDU and also the Glass cockpit. There is different versions of Boeing glass cockpit that are free, I think ON-737 is one of them which is free, you can obtain the link from www.opencockpits.com website. Also If im not mistaken you need the latest version of FSUIPC with Project magenta which you will receive a free copy when you purchase Project Magenta glass cockpit software

regards

10+ Posting Member

Ok, thanks, I'll try. If i won't make my EFIS work without PM.

U know, just I can't find EFIS offsets for FSUIPC... I i was able, i would easily make a SIOC...

Now i'm thinking about mouse macros, but i don't know how to get "RXxxxx*xxxx" - names.

As FSUIPC user's manual says, when u turn on mouse macro function, there will be a pop-up window, where i can see the RXxxxx*xxxx for this point. But i have no any windows.

So, i'm in deadlock

10+ Posting Member

That's the problem:

Most of the EFIS panel controls are purely panel functions and only usable with the mouse. I have long complained to MS about the number of default panel facilities with no keyboard or button configurability, let alone any way to them via "offsets".

I've always maintained that anything switchable by mouse ought also to have a way of driving it directly via FS controls or events, and feedback via token values, but still both default and add-on panels feature some such switching.

The EFIS panel functions which can be assigned (with names to match) are:

Increase decision height
    Decrease decision height
    Barometric std pressure
    Kohlsman inc (i.e altimeter pressure setting inc)
    Kohlsman dec (i.e altimeter pressure setting dec)

I'm afraid the others are only mousable, and I have no solution for them. You could use Lucian Napolitano's Key2Mouse program, to assign keypresses to make the mouse move and click, then program those keypresses to joystick buttons in FSUIPC's "Keys" tab. I don't know any other way. Even the "mouse macro" facilities I've added and am still developing won't work on those.

Regards
    Pete.
    But this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549Q2MMTvAk managed to plug it in and write a SIOC... But I don't know how. Nobody knows, i think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12