Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

the best mcp/autopilot

hi,
    im a newbie looking for some info on the best mcp/efis out there for working in fsx.i am using pmdg 747-400x and leveld 767x.i know that pmdg 747x cannot interface with goflight mcp-pro as yet but i heard a company is working on it.i am doing alot of research on opencockpit mcp/efis but i realise that i would have to do some work with addind scripts.i am not the best in computers so i am wondering if i should just stick with goflight which might not have any needed computer skills to get going.would the scripts be hard to program for opencockpits mcp or should it be fairly simple to follow instructions???need toknow begore i buy,im leaning more towards the opencockpit because it seems as though it would work with just about any aircraft.

glen

500+ This must be a daytime job kiek's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

hi
    for the leveld the choice is easy:the opencockpits mcp7373ng together with my free SIOC script mcp737ng.txt and lekseecon program for a direct interface to the level-d 767 sdk is the best (and cheapest) mcp you can buy at the moment.installation is easy,just follow the instructions in my script,you have to find out and set just one configuration parameter.the functionality of the mcp737ng as 767mcp is very complete(only bank angle is missing),and it has built in lights test support and if your 767 is cold and dark your mcp displays and leds will also be cold and dark.i have also support for the oc efis.for the pmdg747 i dont know,you should ask in the oc forum for that,but support from pmdg is lacking so the functionality you can achieve in a script will be far from complete.
    nico
    http://www.lekseecon.nl
    BTW:have you lost your uppercase and quote keys,and forgotton about punctuation rules?