Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A340 for sale

Airbus A340 for sale

Well guys,
    After all these years your finally going to get your wish and get rid of me for good I am selling my entire Sim as a whole or in somewhat parts. However Pedestal Overhead FCU etc are all sold in respective sections. No Im not dying or in financial straights or having a baby just tired and moving on. This sim I have been building for almost 10 years total time collected alot of stuff for my sim and in that time made alot of great aquaintances, quite a few good friends and Im sure a few enemies Never the less its been a great journey. Anyone interested in picking up any items let me know otherwise Ill be putting it on the Ebay Auction Block and well see how it goes. Any offers please keep reasonable and send in private message. Thanks again to MyCockpit for there kindness, and wonderful commeraderie and to the ladies for their awesome support. Ill be around for a lil bit yet till all the sim is gone Talk soon

Tim
    A340
    Canada

2. Thanks W9XE/Project777 thanked for this post
    500+ This must be a daytime job ian@737ng.co.uk's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

adieu !

hello tim.......
    it's always sad when people go a different road. may i be the first to wish you good luck and success for the future and call in here from time to time to let us know how you are going on.
    it will be hard to part with 10 years of your life i'm sure, but 'nothing is forever' and i'm sure you have thought long and hard about it.
    enjoy what you do in the future.....
    best regards from the welsh borders..... ian
    Mr. Ian. P. Sissons is hereby recognised as an Honorary Flight Sim Captain following his passing in February 2016. This is in recognition for his commitment to Flight Simulation.

www.mycockpit.org Featured Builder August 2008 www.737ng.co.uk
    FS9/PROSIM737/CPFLIGHT/Lots of BU0836X's and a Beer Fridge

Airbus

Ian,
    You've been a good friend over quite a few years and I also wish you the best mate. Thanks for the tearful , cheerful sendoff You know it time to leave the hobby when you send a letter to your mom and sign it love your son Tim A340

Regards

Tim
    A340
    Canada

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor AndyT's Avatar

We all have different seasons in our lives. It seems that you are entering a new one. You will be missed. Blessings to you and your family.
    God's in command, I'm just the Pilot.
    http://www.geocities.com/andytulenko/

500+ This must be a daytime job

WOW TIM !!

I cant believe my eyes. I expected this from many people, but certainly not from you.

Hope you will still hang around for a while with us.

Good luck with whatever project you will be picking up now.

Stef
    www.boeing737ng.com

25+ Posting Member PascalHaldenstein's Avatar

Tim

Although I didn't know you very well I heard a lot of things from you (We're one big family here on mycockpit ). For example the "adventure" story with the thief that you overpowered so( don't know if this is the right word)!! It was always funny and enlightening to read your posts and I think after 10 years of simbuilding you made a lot through with this hobby. You really became "a sim-building titan"

I wish you good luck for the future and all the best to you and your family

Kind regards from Switzerland
    Pascal Haldenstein
    B738 Builder
    My Site:www.pascalhaldenstein.webs.com

shock!

Tim, buddy it has been an absolute pleasure. In my time in the industry I have met some really good people and shared many good memories. But buddy you were a cut above the rest and will be sorely missed by a lot of us and especially me. It has been a pleasure flying online with you and I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world

Keep in touch bud

Rhys B

300+ Forum Addict

Unhappy Its a sad sad day!

Tim,

I don't know you as well as the others in this hobby, but I think it's a sad day for all of us that you're leaving! All the great discussions and stories that you tell and not to mention your honesty and direct way of putting things.

With your martial arts background, it has always played into the way you discussed things with us here and at FDS. Sort of the style that says "I can tell you what you may or may not want to hear, but if you don't like, I got the ability to back it up mentally and DAMN for sure physically!"

I know you said that you'll pop in now and then, but I'll miss the all so often debates you provide about how Airbus is bettter then Boeing. I think many people might have chose the Airbus side of the hobby on just the things you've said alone.

Finally, I do wish you the best for whatever the reason you're leaving the hobby for. Still, I do hope you miss it so much that you come back. Heck, maybe even trick everyone out and build a Boeing...now that would be a hoot.

I give my best to you and your wife and please do post from time to time.

John

Say it isn't so Tim!!

Or are you just going to start a Boeing project now? (finally saw the light!!)

You've been a great inspiration to many my friend and will be sorely missed in the pit builders community. We'll especially miss you during World Flight (but hey there's a crew slot here for ya anytime).

All the best for your future and I hope we can cross paths again.
    Nic D'Alessandro
    737NG builder (Hobart, Australia)
    http://simsation.com.au

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

I'm not believing my eyes..... NOW WAY, just CAN'T be.... this is a bad dream... Please TIM say it ain't so...... You put a lot of hard work into this baby, proud of what you've accomplished, made fantastic friendships. Can't see you leaving us all....

Matt O.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast