Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A340 for sale

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Tomlin's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I see....

Man Tim, I was hoping after our phone conversation the other day that you were just having a dry run and would eventually get the bug again, but I see now that you really need a break. Your un reserved attitudes and no nonsense approach to sims and life and all your stories will be missed!

Hey, instead of making a big comeback on the Boeing side, I would love to get you into a LJ45 !

Take it easy big fella, and keep in touch.
    Eric Tomlin-
    Learjet 45 Builder
    www.flightlevel180.org

Airbus

Hey guys,
    Its me Ive been sitting up as you can see by the time trying to price this baby out and it breaks my heart with each mark of my pen on the paper.After all the amazing posts you guys wrote me thats the reason why I got into this hobby , because of people like you I will miss it soooo very much. When it was stated so well that we are a family I truly feel and felt that way. Guys like Matt O who guided me and mentored me was more than a friend could truly ever be, the hours I spent flying and learning from Rhys in the wee hrs of the night and tons of laughs over the mic, Nic and all the boys a WorldFlight the 1000s of laughs bantering with Maurice and of course the great posts from all of you as I watched your talents skyrocket, like phil and Nic, Eric, Ian, John, Stef ,Gwyn,Trev, Mike, Paul G and just too many to name which just motivated me more and more everyday. I could never say enough about this hobby or the fine men and amazing women behind or in front of those men that put their lifes blood into it. Thank you for making me feel so appreciated and welcome and most importantly missed. I am taking the funds from my sim dissolution and putting them into a new company Im building that will propell me to levels I have only dreamed of before so believe me, when I have hit that goal and it won't be far away I will be back with a sim 100x better (I hope) or 1/10th of most of yours whichever you look at it But never a Boeing lol Thank you again see you in the sky eventually.

Regards

Tim
    Former A340

Well Tim this place will never be the same without you, but you have to take care of yourself and your family that’s what’s important. I know I will miss the general banter and those "I can’t believe Tim said that" moments and the random phone calls at 5am

Personally mate, I do wish you all the luck in the world with whatever you try your experienced hand at next, but personally deep down I think that you will be back.

Keep in touch

Phil

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

We'll miss you around these parts Tim. Keep in touch.

Just remember, once this hobby is in your blood, it never, ever goes away. I know you'll be back, and when you are, we'll be here.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!

Powered by FS9 & BOEING

Super Moderator

It will suck not having you around but change can be healthy.

Good luck my friend.

Hey Tim,

I still want to fight you at any sim convention, I've been studying Kung Fu Panda and have pretty much have got all the moves mastered. I'll bring your favorite punching bag (you know who, duh da da) from another forum for backup. I hope your "walk" will bring you back soon.

Quality is bad doing this from work
    Attached Images Attached Images

Airbus

Here is list of just some of the items available all prices are negotiable but will be based on current market cost of same or like item.All items are in excellent running condition

2 sets of CH Pro Pedals Professionally Customised to be A340 Heavy Aluminum Cover Plates Etc (Real feel)

FDS Airbus FCU and G1 with extension board for 2nd EFIS includes Capt and F/O EFIS

2 46" LCD Monitors SOLD!

Airbus Glare Wings Capt/FO FDS
    Full Pedestal Setup all panels
    including an actual Airbus Flap Panel off A320

2 Fully backlit Airbus CDUs with Screens built in completely plug and play with high end connecting cords
    1 Dummy FDS CDU with 5 in LCD Screen

GF166 Radios X3
    TQ6 Board X1

Airbus GlareShield that houses FCU High Gloss plastic Molded professionally Custom made

CH Pro Throttle quadrant Brand New used 1X

10 Phidget Boards several still in pkg
    2 KE 72 Hagstrom Boards

Real Aviation Headsets 4 pairs

Real Aircraft Intercom System with attachments to convert to computer use plug and play for real aviation headsets.

2 projectors
    1 Brand New Digital Th2Go with Cables DVI-I Never used

Complete A340 Overhead all wired Buttons, Knobs, switches etc and frame lined with seal Skin vinyl Grey airbus color

Custom Built Thrust Lever TQ with 4 Slide pots built in 4 Levers each operational individually, Heavy duty built to duplicate exact Airbus Specs sizes. Very nice piece feels real.

Landing Gear Handle and GF RMK LGT board wired.

A ton of FS9 and FSX Addons

As well as plenty more items too many to name here now.

Tim

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

Airbus

It is hard to let go something you love so much!! I totally understand you good luck buddy!

300+ Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    Real Aviation Headsets 5 pairs

Real Aircraft Intercom System with attachments to convert to computer use plug and play for real aviation headsets.
    How much for 3 of the Headsets and the intercom system, Tim? Can you ship to the UK?

If you won't split the headsets, how much for all 5? Does the Intercom system cope with all 5?

Regards

Pete

Airbus

Hey Peter,
    Actually your in luck mate, I sold 1 this morning about 30 min ago but you can have 4 of them and thats exactly how many will fit the intercom because I have an extension for another 2 sets so thats 4 in total. The headsets are 2 sets of Featherlite and 2 sets of Pilot same ones used alot in Helos Shipping to UK is no worries at all Peter, for you it'll be a pleasure to know it went to you rather than someone who wouldnt take good care of them.
    You got mail

Tim

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast