Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

FSC Motorised TQ with PMDG?

Has anyone tried this out with PMDG yet?

For the price of just over 3,000.00 Euro's this sounds a very good deal.

Anyone have any feedback (no pun intended), with this item.

Daveanne

Quote Originally Posted by Daveanne View Post
    Has anyone tried this out with PMDG yet?

For the price of just over 3,000.00 Euro's this sounds a very good deal.

Anyone have any feedback (no pun intended), with this item.

Daveanne

Don't know about FSC TQ, but in my own TQ with Phidgets controlled servos, I have no problems with PMDG. I don't think PMDG really cares about what you use for TQs if the software interface you use with FSC talks to FSUIPC offsets. I don't have any conflicts with PMDG software and I would think you wouldn't have any either.
    But better double-check with vendor anyway

Maurice

150+ Forum Groupie

Thumbs up Hi Dave

Well, if you buy an FSC throttle count me as first in line to buy your old one!
    Steve
    another bedroom boeing.....

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hi,
    since FSC is an italian brand I'm in contact with them and I know they are writing a driver to easy plug and play motorised FSC TQ with PMDG too. I think it will be available soon.
    Stay tune on their web site.
    Ciao from Italy,

Giorgio

FSC Motorised TQ

Gorgio, many thanks for the reply and nice to know they are looking at a plug and play for PDMG.

I am also using CP flight hardware and just concerned that it will not interface with FSUIPC and its off-sets, particularly using the A/T disengage and TOGA buttons, plus if the correct feedabck is there to make the throttle drivers work?

Any progress would be apprciated?

Daveanne

25+ Posting Member

Symulatory TQ incl Servo Motors

Hi Daveanne,

I have just purchased the Symulatory 737 NG TQ. It is absolutely fantastic. It came with all the servos etc. However, I chopped of their controller board and used an Opencockpits USBservos card and the fantastic BU0386X from Leo Bodnar. Cost Euros 1500.

It is very well made and an exact full size replica. If you want you can come over to Wrexham and see it working.

http://www.symulatory.com/english/pr...g/throttle.htm

Regards,
    John

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hi Daveanne,
    if you read english faq at http://forum.flightsimulatorcenter.c...topic.php?t=16 you can see that FSC motorized TQ with its particular driver now perfectly works with PMDG and many other aircrafts in a very useful way.
    Very easy USB plug and play only, no need interface cards, no FSUIPC, nor FSUIPC offset settings.
    After a visit to FSC and a personal test I decided to buy one.
    Hope this information can help you.
    Ciao from Italy
    Giorgio

reply for FSC TQ and PMDG or PM

Dear friends , the FSC TQ and Wideview Driver is perfectly compatible with PMDG products B737 & B747 .
    Only one problem : only for B747-series PMDG , the Flaps level , working fine but dont' indicate the correct degrees , but the AT / TO-GA / ENG / SpeedBrake and all motorized funtions are OK .
    For B747 Flaps , we will create a special correction patch , if possible.
    For PMDG 737 series , all OK .

The Wideview driver and FSC/Poldragonet TQ is a special easy plug&play software/harware for all Aircrafts in FS2004 and FSX.
    If you have doubts , please send me the name of your Aircraft , and we test for you the compatibility at l.girardi@flightsimulatorcenter.com ( because i dont' go every day in the forum ) ( in the FSC research laboratories we have bought in 2 years , for test , all Aircrafts add-on pay and many free existing at today )
    But , until now , we dont' found problems : we have tested more than 150 different Aircrafts ( PMDG , Ariane , Wilco , Carenado , I-FLY , MDMAX , Magdog2004/2006 , ecc.ecc. )

The FSC TQ is a special High-Quality Industrial production of Poldragonet commissioned from FSC in special big quantity and controlled special constructions. Some parts come from Italy .

FSC , Wideview and Poldragonet are in business togheter " Flight Simulator Alliance"

FSC is a new Business Unit dedicate at Fly simulation of Professional Show spa : the biggest company in Italy for Broadcasting System Integration and finantial support for FSC and partners.

For Project Magenta , i will post a new issue in short time : we are testing PM compatibility with our Driver Plug&Play.
    Until now no problems found if you use PFD / ND / EICAS modules only.

If you use PM and FSC TQ with MCP module , you must setting the Control Panel of Wideview Driver in "TQ Always ON" : all funtion working fine except for TO/GA and AT disconnect button.
    But this issue is possible to correct with special setting of FSUIC off-set.
    We are working about this to supply the complete easy solution and indications without badly of head .

But , don't forget , our TQ with Wideview driver , is a PLUG&PLAY software/hardware : 5 minutes to install it , and no problems or complicate setting to fly ( see manual in our web ) .
    This is our main mission : No problems or badly of head : we would like only Happy friends .

Girardi Leonardo

9. Thanks Matt Olieman thanked for this post
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo girardi View Post
    Dear friends , the FSC TQ and Wideview Driver is perfectly compatible with PMDG products B737 & B747 .
    Only one problem : only for B747-series PMDG , the Flaps level , working fine but dont' indicate the correct degrees , but the AT / TO-GA / ENG / SpeedBrake and all motorized funtions are OK .
    For B747 Flaps , we will create a special correction patch , if possible.
    For PMDG 737 series , all OK .

The Wideview driver and FSC/Poldragonet TQ is a special easy plug&play software/harware for all Aircrafts in FS2004 and FSX.
    If you have doubts , please send me the name of your Aircraft , and we test for you the compatibility at l.girardi@flightsimulatorcenter.com ( because i dont' go every day in the forum ) ( in the FSC research laboratories we have bought in 2 years , for test , all Aircrafts add-on pay and many free existing at today )
    But , until now , we dont' found problems : we have tested more than 150 different Aircrafts ( PMDG , Ariane , Wilco , Carenado , I-FLY , MDMAX , Magdog2004/2006 , ecc.ecc. )

The FSC TQ is a special High-Quality Industrial production of Poldragonet commissioned from FSC in special big quantity and controlled special constructions. Some parts come from Italy .

FSC , Wideview and Poldragonet are in business togheter " Flight Simulator Alliance"

FSC is a new Business Unit dedicate at Fly simulation of Professional Show spa : the biggest company in Italy for Broadcasting System Integration and finantial support for FSC and partners.

For Project Magenta , i will post a new issue in short time : we are testing PM compatibility with our Driver Plug&Play.
    Until now no problems found if you use PFD / ND / EICAS modules only.

If you use PM and FSC TQ with MCP module , you must setting the Control Panel of Wideview Driver in "TQ Always ON" : all funtion working fine except for TO/GA and AT disconnect button.
    But this issue is possible to correct with special setting of FSUIC off-set.
    We are working about this to supply the complete easy solution and indications without badly of head .

But , don't forget , our TQ with Wideview driver , is a PLUG&PLAY software/hardware : 5 minutes to install it , and no problems or complicate setting to fly ( see manual in our web ) .
    This is our main mission : No problems or badly of head : we would like only Happy friends .

Girardi Leonardo
    Thanks Leonardo,

I appreciate you stepping in here to clear all that up.

Best regards,

Trev

Hi,

as i can see in FSC's site (http://www.flightsimulatorcenter.com/) they colllaborate with http://www.symulatory.com/
    So, i was wondering if this new motorized throttle is a new version of the old Polish product from symulatory, or a new fresh Italian product from FSC direct.

regards

Eddie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast