Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

aerodeckengineering

Hi.

Am trying to get in contact with aerodeck about my order( thats 1 year late) have tried several times with no luck,.
    Wondering if anyone have been in contact with armando (owner of aerodeck) latley.
    Starting to get really frustrated with their attitude to people, I know am not the only one with this problem.
    Last edited by SAS884; 08-11-2008 at 12:40 PM.
    What goes up, must come down, one way or the other.

Safe landings

Martin
    http://www.freewebs.com/boeing737ng/

25+ Posting Member Lewis Simmons's Avatar

I had a lengthy conversation via email with him in about February. Haven't contacted him since though sorry.
    Many Thanks,
    Lewis Simmons

Hi,

Pitty to say but I placed an order at starting of June 2007 and never recieved my goods. I LOST MY MONEY. BE CAREFULL

Unhappy

A friend of mine has placed and order for a mip stand here in Germany, he is still waiting for it to arrive. The only thing that we are hearing from him are always excuses and more excuses why he can ship. One time he said he did not have any gas for welding. An other excuse was that he had moved. This has been going on for almost a year now. I can’t believe that a company like that is doing with there customers, first collect the money and than you can see when you get your stuff.

Last mail was we have problems shipping it via air, now he wants more money to have it send by sea. Will we get the mip stand if we send him the money.

I am happy that we only bought the mip stand and nothing else. There are people out there who have ordert more stuff from him. Heard of some people that have send him 20 000 US, that is hard to believe that the are still waiting for there stuff.

Is there anybody out there that got there stuff the have ordert from him???????? Or are we all waiting for the stuff to be delivert we have paid for.

Cheers Norbert

PS Hope that this treat wont be closed like the last time>>

Last edited by nricky; 07-01-2008 at 06:38 AM. Reason: more info

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nricky View Post
    A friend of mine has placed and order for a mip stand here in Germany, he is still waiting for it to arrive. The only thing that we are hearing from him are always excuses and more excuses why he can ship. One time he said he did not have any gas for welding. An other excuse was that he had moved. This has been going on for almost a year now. I can’t believe that a company like that is doing with there customers, first collect the money and than you can see when you get your stuff.

Last mail was we have problems shipping it via air, now he wants more money to have it send by sea. Will we get the mip stand if we send him the money.

I am happy that we only bought the mip stand and nothing else. There are people out there who have ordert more stuff from him. Heard of some people that have send him 20 000 US, that is hard to believe that the are still waiting for there stuff.

Is there anybody out there that got there stuff the have ordert from him???????? Or are we all waiting for the stuff to be delivert we have paid for.

Cheers Norbert

PS Hope that this treat wont be closed like the last time>>

This thread will not close as long as there is no bashing and so far things are ok. Looks like a company to stay away from. This is one of the reasons we started this place. To help other builders not make the same mistakes some of us have made!
    Bob Reed

20,000 and then not to get anything for it is madness. I hope you get your stuff sorted out "SAS" and you also "Nricky" Also thank's for the heads up with the supplier..

MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar

I will advise legal action if there is a lot of money involved!

Regards,

Roberto

25+ Posting Member

I think that I have some good news, have been contacted by aerodeck 2 days ago and my order is ready to be sent the second time, the shipment will cost 1300$, I feel a little bit anxious to send even more money after what "Nricky" wrote.
    So I asked if it was possible for me to pay the shippment upon delivery, and he was going to look in to it and get back to me.
    I dont know if it`s worth to take a chance and mybe loose more money by paying in advance for the shippment.

Originally Posted by nricky
    Have been emailing with a guy that was going to buy a hole setup for more then 50,000$, he thinks that it`s strange that he couldent find any reviewed or displayed details from people that have bought aerodeck`s products. He is now going to wait with his order until he finds out more about aerodeck.
    Perhaps he just saved a lot of money and frustration
    What goes up, must come down, one way or the other.

Safe landings

Martin
    http://www.freewebs.com/boeing737ng/

300+ Forum Addict

An idea for you Martin.

Get yourself an account at DHL, and you instruct DHL to pickup your package.

Then you have to pay shipping cost to DHL before delivery. If there really is a package for you

And you dont need to send money to the company with "spectacular relationship to their customers".

Whatever you do, dont send money.

Quote Originally Posted by SAS884 View Post
    I think that I have some good news, have been contacted by aerodeck 2 days ago and my order is ready to be sent the second time, the shipment will cost 1300$, I feel a little bit anxious to send even more money after what "Nricky" wrote.
    Hi,

I do not know how big is your order, but from my business experiance 1300$ for shipping cost must be approximatelly 10 europalletes (120 x 80 x 80cm) of 500Kgr each from China to Greece. So, approximatelly the same distance from USA to Europe.

If your is order 5000 Kg and 10 europallets then 1300$ is reasonable price. Also do not forget the import taxes approximatelly 10% of the amount.

But as I said. I already lost my money from this company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast