Thread: It's Here!!!

Airbus It's Here!!!

WOW!!!
    All I can say is HOLY $%%^@@ This panel has got to be without a doubt the finest most realistic aircraft panel I have ever felt or seen I my life. just for fun I ran it over to the air Canada Simulation centre at YVR and met up with a buddy that I know and got me in for a couple minutes to the 330/340 Sim and I matched up texture quality etc and my friend who is an Airbus Capt at YVR was blown away by the overall undeniable realism. Phil the photos you took could not begin to express the quality, precision and realism of your work. thank you so much for sending it to us over here in such an expeditious time frame as well. im going to send this on to Matt O and t save him the trouble of resending it back to me and for all the years of dedication to this Hobby and frienship to myself i'm going to let Matt keep this one as a gift from me and you Phil, because if anyone deserves it , it's Matt. I'll just wait till the other ones are done and I'll then get mine too Thanks again Phil these are truly the best craftsmanship I have ever seen. out of profesional and personal respect I will not mention any company names but I will say easily 5X better than any competing panels that I personally have seen or held thats not saying thee are not great panels out there because there are but in direct comparison not even in same league. My personal opinion after viwing this work is Phil's only true competition is Airbus industries keep up awesome work Phil.

Tim
    A340

2. Thanks Matt Olieman, Tomlin, phil744, Trevor Hale, Joe Cygan thanked for this post
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Erm.. Cheers! i dont know what to say, glad you like it

Have i got to make the entire set now?

Phil

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Sounds like at least TWO Phil

Matt O>

500+ This must be a daytime job JBaymore's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phil744 View Post
    Erm.. Cheers! i dont know what to say, glad you like it

Have i got to make the entire set now?

Phil
    Sounds like Airbus will be giving you a call about a job shortly. They need help on the 380.

GREAT review of the products. Congratulations.

best,

...............john