Thread: FSUIPC glitch

MyCockpit Support Staff

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

FSUIPC glitch

Hi guys, I hope someone can help with a small problem I am experiencing, hopefully Peter Dowson can jump in and shed some light for me.
    I have my Single PC PMDG set up running silky smooth on a 2.4Ghz quad core, 8800GTS video and Matrox TH2Go and FSUIPC version 3.4, XP Home edition. I have about 8 saved flights with the PMDG gauges sized and positioned ready to choose from and they all work fine. With the exciting breaking news about FSUIPC version 3.81 allowing control of the PMDG overhead appearing, I couldn't wait to download and install it. However, with the V3.81.dll installed in the module folder all my PMDG gauges will not display, the 2D MCP indicators are all missing too. Putting version 3.4 back in restores the gauges and the sim is all is ok again. Am I missing a step or installing FSUIPC incorrectly? Thanks in advance,

Gwyn
    Last edited by Westozy; 05-12-2008 at 05:56 AM.

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!