Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Thank you

First off let me say thank you to all my friends that helped get me released from my sentence in virtual prison LOL Actually i'll start off by saying that Trev and I had a very pleasant chat on the phone and clarified alot of things that led to the creation of this nice new shiny pilots Lounge compliments of Cockpit.Org. This will be a great place to tell jokes, talk about lifes day to day stuff, anyway I think this is a fantastic way to really fully enjoy our new and old friendships we have discovered inn the course of our pursuit of this hobby. I look forward to watching the posts flow or in the Aussies case the beer

IM FREE! IM FREE!! THE BANS BEEN LIFTED LOL

Tim
    A340

Super Moderator
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    First off let me say thank you to all my friends that helped get me released from my sentence in virtual prison LOL Actually i'll start off by saying that Trev and I had a very pleasant chat on the phone and clarified alot of things that led to the creation of this nice new shiny pilots Lounge compliments of Cockpit.Org. This will be a great place to tell jokes, talk about lifes day to day stuff, anyway I think this is a fantastic way to really fully enjoy our new and old friendships we have discovered inn the course of our pursuit of this hobby. I look forward to watching the posts flow or in the Aussies case the beer

Tim
    A340
    Oh good Tim I’m so glad you will be around as you have a world of knowledge to offer to all of us.

I would like to let my hair down Tim but seeing how I don’t have any I’ll have to ask my wife to do it for me.

Don’t make me pull out my bunny pictures

Welcome back, reverent ,
    good to see you around here again!
    René

Tim
    A340
    Darn it. Trev did not listen to me after all. On the positive side, I now have one more place to abuse you and your poor choice of flight deck. I mean, who flies an A340 these days And I use the term 'flies' very loosely. This is more like lounging in an easy chair while watching clouds go by for ever & ever.

Maurice

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

But Maurice.... You pick on Tims A340, you'll be picking on mine too.... so watch it fellow

Besides.... You can fly A340 manually.... That's the way I fly mine most of the time Although, sometimes it just plain fun pushing buttons

Hey Tim, we can start an A340 club....... heh, heh, heh, heh....... Not too many of us around, certainly would be an "ELITE" one, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Olieman View Post
    But Maurice.... You pick on Tims A340, you'll be picking on mine too.... so watch it fellow
    Well, I just can't help it if you made the 'wrong' choice too. . I know you have the power to 'muzzle' me, but the truth shall set me free again

And besides, it is high time that you spread your wings so to speak and explore new horizons. How can you be heading this organization without an intimate knowledge of other platforms? I'm sure your wife would understand & approve the extra costs in the interest of this organization. .

Then I could show my wife how crazy you are for having 2 sims and she would be thrilled I am only building one (and so would the other wives around here). Win-Win situation as far as I am concerned.

Maurice

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Talking Yes!!!!!

A second sim..... WOW, what an idea

Let's see, I've got an A340.... I can tell my wife, Maurice recommended that I build a second, to intimately gain knowledge of other platforms. YES!!! an A320 Totally different, it's smaller and has two engines. I'm SOLD!!!!

Matt.

I'm afraid you & Tim are lost causes . No path to salvation for either of you I'm afraid. But do keep the idea of building another sim, even if it is the wrong one. This could still be useful to me & others.

Maurice

Hey Tim

Great to see you back. How about posting some pictures of your setup now ..... espescially how you are doing the visuals. I'm curious as to how you are using 4 projectors.

Regards,
    Henry

Tim
    A340

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mauriceb View Post
    Darn it. Trev did not listen to me after all.
    Maurice
    LMAO Sorry Mau, I just couldn't help the fact that I feel bad for him in his lonely A340. Apparently he has nothing to do but eat, and watch the computer fly the plane

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast