Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Pascal, I don't understand what's funny about this.... We all know "Airbus" IS it.... I don't understand the humor in this.... Boeing guys are just plain jealous!!!!

I think we need to set up a Boeing Counseling Forum, so they can deal with the Airbus deficit. LOL OOPS!!!! did I just laugh????

Matt O.

HAHAHAHAHHA Matt

Dr: Yes, Captain I understand your concern but lets start with understanding the problem, the root of your issues tends to be your yoke it tends to be a phalic symbol that stems from when you were young and the need to hold onto something creating a secure feeling, but remember that if that yoke is attached to a Boeing we all know then thats there is nothing secure about it so now you can let go of that false security and free yourself from these feelings of inadequacy. lol

Tim
    A340

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

LMAO Tim

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    causeit means once again we are actually going to land at our intended destination ;p; LOL
    Tim
    A340
    Canada
    Tim oh my poor Tim (made even poorer by Airbus sim), didn't your mother ever tell you that it's not the destination that matters, it's the journey to get there?

Your eventual destination is death, just like everyone else. To get there, you have many choices, one of them being....get transported by a very smart machine with no human intervention (ok, I give you that, you do have the seat-belt switch to worry about)...

OR you can choose to mount a fiery stallion and wrestle with it to the end. He may not take you there in total comfort, but you will feel alive in the process.

Of course, if you misinterpreted what I meant by 'mount a fiery stallion', (mind in the gutter again), you can always light a cigarette afterwards and go to sleep peacefully. Either way, that has got to be a better way to end your existence on earth. And just think of all the stories you will be able to tell past the pearly gates or the furnace room.

Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHA Matt

Dr: Yes, Captain I understand your concern but lets start with understanding the problem, the root of your issues tends to be your yoke it tends to be a phalic symbol that stems from when you were young and the need to hold onto something creating a secure feeling, but remember that if that yoke is attached to a Boeing we all know then thats there is nothing secure about it so now you can let go of that false security and free yourself from these feelings of inadequacy. lol

Tim
    A340

Very, very funny Tim , but we all know what really went on in there:

Doctor, all my friends have big yokes and make fun of my small joystick all the time. It's getting to the point I don't want to go into the locker room any more, I meant 'cock-pit' (did I just say that? sorry, I meant flight deck).

So to avoid that, I keep breaking up my deck and pretending I am 'improving' it by buying more & more stuff from people on the Internet. They all promise me I can make my joystick bigger, but it's not working. What should I do doctor? I'm running out of suppliers and it is still tiny in comparison to those big yokes?

Excuse me for a minute.. I think the RCMP or Human Rights commission or CRTC is knocking at my door. Nice knowing you guys.

Maurice

LOL Maurice:
    All I have to say is I have absolute proof of the actual jealousy that Boeing guys have over our poor innocent Airbuses * Warning content is extremely graphic and may not be acceptable for all Airbus Drivers * [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I-vckU3lmk&feature=related[/media]

Typical inexcusable Boeing Behavior! Their not happy with their airplanes falling apart for no reason, they have to make the rest of ours fall apart too even if that have to use unprovoked brute force.. too much testosterone in their yokes I think LOL

Tim
    A340

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Michael Carter's Avatar

Citroens should stay out of the way of Kenworth 18 wheelers. It's a no-win situation.
    Boeing Skunk Works
    Remember...140, 250, and REALLY FAST!

We don't need no stinkin' ETOPS!