Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hale View Post
    ROFL Tim, All that I can see that is being proved here, is that that the A340 was designed so the pilot doesn't have to do anything but enjoy the French Cuisine... LOL so I will give them that one..

LMAO.
    Wait a second here Trev. I think you hit the nail right on the head there. How could I have not seen that before????? How could you possibly dine on a fine meal with fine champagne and fine waitresses (I mean attendants) if your yoke gets in the way. Much easier to put your joystick aside and concentrate on the task at hand so to speak. I too take back everything I said...the French know how to live. Why bother flying a plane when so many other better possibilities exist?

Maurice

Lol @ Maurice and Trev

Im going too bed lol You guys are too funny

Tim
    A340

300+ Forum Addict

Tim and Maurice.

When will we see a winner of your a-bus vs boing battle

Hope no one of you run out of arguments. You are entertainers for sim-builders

Quote Originally Posted by ivar hestnes View Post
    Tim and Maurice.When will we see a winner of your a-bus vs boing battle
    Thats a good reference to Maurices Boeing you made Ivar BOING The sound it makes when it hit the ground Boing Boing Boing lol, i think Boeing is the only Company in the history of aviation that had an engine fall off their aircraft more than 27 times in less than 80 years lol hmmmmm maybe they should have hired Airbus Mechanics lol...
    ... I could just imaging the coversations in the Boeing sounding something like this:

In the cabin ENGINE SOUND: BANG, BOING! RIP, WRRRRRSHHHHHHGHHK BANG! Lil Maurice: Mommy what was that sound? Mother: its ok Maurice its only the engine falling off remember honey
    daddy thought he'd save some money by getting us a ticket on the Boeing plane instead of the Airbus, but its ok we still have another Engine to get us there ..2nd ENGINE: BANG RATTLE SHWERRRRRRR

In Cockpit: F/O: Captain we just lost #1 Engine Captain: Roger go ahead and shut it down completely! F/O: Sir I can't Captain: why not? F/O: it fell off sir somewhere between toronto and Buffalo Captain: what!!!!!! Didn't we just do maintenance on this thing with Boeings top Mechanic staff using Boeings best parts? F/O: yes sir I believe thats what caused it

Canadian Farmer somewhere near Toronto Ontario in his field staring at a Large jet Engine that just fell out of the sky! " what was that eh? Farmer's son" Looked like an aircraft Engine fell in our field dad Farmer: Damn Boeings again!

LOL

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Thats a good reference to Maurices Boeing you made Ivar BOING < hmmmmm maybe they should have hired Airbus Mechanics lol...

MyCockpit Support Staff

My beautiful Boeing 737 -
    • allows me to fly it hands on whenever I want
    • allows fully recoverable stalls
    • performs graceful barrel rolls and the occasional loop!
    • has real dual linked flying controls (yokes)
    • remains the worlds most popular and mass produced airliner
    • remains the #1 choice of sim builders here
    • doesn't have a lap table to eat snails and frog's bits
    • never calls me a retard on final approach
    And what do I do most weekends? I build Airbus sim parts for those who choose to fly second class!!! LOL. I've heard a rumour they are going to build a bigger Airbus - more TQ design work to do!

It's just like the GM Holden 'v' Fordinary thing. The 5.7L Chevrolet power plant of my VZ SS is another fine piece of U.S. aluminium that goes like a CFM56 - go the RED team!

Gwyn

737NG using Prosim737, Immersive Calibration Pro, Aerosim Solutions motorized TQ & cockpit hardware, CP Flight MCP & FDS SYS1X, SYS2X & SYS4X, FDS PRO FMCs, AFDS units & Glarewings, Matrix Orbital ELEC display, Pokeys Landing & Cruise alt display, Buttkicker Gamers, 3 x BenqMW811ST projectors with a Matrox Th2Go
    http://www.aerosimsolutions.com.au
    Supporter of MyCockpit.org, please join me in donating!!!

Thank you for the good laugh Tim, but boy oh boy, you sure have lots of time on your hands to think during these long, lonely, idle hours sipping champagne & eating stinking blue cheese while waiting for the ultimate & only thrill, flicking the seat-belt switch on before the automated landing.

I guess it beats berating yourself for your poor choice over & over. Do you even remember when you were a little boy and dreamt about soaring like an eagle in a silver colored beautiful bird?

In that little boy's wildest dreams, did it ever occur to him that all he would be doing when he grew up would be to turn the seat-belt switch on & off? I think not. My heart is so heavy for you Tim. I feel your inner pain and I'm ready to help you achieve your childhood dreams if you take the first step & read a Boeing manual & finally learn to really fly

Maurice

LOL Maurice,
    FLY? Really you Boeing guys fly? hmmmmmm after looking at the overall world aviation record I thought you guys learn to crash not fly LoL statistics dont lie.If your version of flying is losing an engine, smashing into mountains, losing pieces of your aircraft at 30,000 ft etc etc then yup id rather push the seat belt sign causeit means once again we are actually going to land at our intended destination ;p; LOL

Tim
    A340
    Canada

300+ Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    My beautiful Boeing 737 -
    • allows me to fly it hands on whenever I want
    • allows fully recoverable stalls
    • performs graceful barrel rolls and the occasional loop!
    • has real dual linked flying controls (yokes)
    • remains the worlds most popular and mass produced airliner
    • remains the #1 choice of sim builders here
    • doesn't have a lap table to eat snails and frog's bits
    • never calls me a retard on final approach

Gwyn
    haha, thats a good one for Boeing. It doesnt call you a retard

If my truck at work called me a retard, I would wreck it

Boeing is the sound the plane makes when wheels touch down, or boing if you prefere, hehe. I think if I would make another sim after the one in progress, it could be cool to build an a-bus (abuse). Like the smooth interior.

But building the boing sim is a very good challenge. And it have yokes and not a stick to fly with

Happy weekend guys. Going to work now Short weekend for me

25+ Posting Member PascalHaldenstein's Avatar

Hehe too funny to read this stuff here.
    I don't need my TV anymore ... just take a look at the myCockpit forums and have your fun while maurice( Team Boeing) and tim (Team Airbus) are fighting which company produces the better aircraft.
    But.... as I am a Boeing guy I really have to support MauriceLOL
    too funny guys, keep it going.

Pascal
    Pascal Haldenstein
    B738 Builder
    My Site:www.pascalhaldenstein.webs.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast