Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Tim !! whats up my friend? Long Time.. hope all is well, glad you and the fam are ok.

I was thinking, who needs guns in the airplane?.. Pilots should be trained to take care of business like you do

I did the same as you with FSX when my sim saw up and running. I fell in love with the visuals. Hard to beat. Hopefully i'll have the sim running again soon and i can join everyone in the trial and error period. The biggest thing i couldnt stand was when the autopilot was disengaged the trim would be so far out of whack. Im sure thats been fixed by now however. I dont remember having too much trouble with the PM stuff however.. maybe i just didnt notice.

Mike Leavy
    www.737BBJ2sim.com

300+ Forum Addict autocadplease's Avatar

I'll have to try those moves on my son when he thinks he can take on his oldman (or my wife when she tries to hold me back from going to my sim room!)

warvet:
    Are you using FSUIPC Version 4? Version 3 doesn't work with FSX and PM wouldn't work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by autocadplease View Post
    I'll have to try those moves on my son when hr thinks he can take on his oldman (or my wife when she tries to hold me back from going to my sim room!)
    It doesnt work, they learn it almost as fast as you do... My son (6) now loves swords and tries yonkyo on me when he can despite having no training. Luckily im slightly better at Aikido, and have about a 3ft height advantage, at least at the moment

FSX | Piper Warrior | GoFlight

Magic your hilarious lol Actually Im a Nidan 2nd degree in Yoshinkan Aikido but a Shichidan shihan in Combat Jujutsu and A Godan 5th Degree in Kito Ryu Jujutsu with a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Yonkyo is a little tough to perform for a little guy but Im sure Katate Mochi Kotegaeshinage would sure put ya on your butt quick lol.

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeee! Man its fantastic to see you congrats on the training completion Im sure you aced the whole program. It really is awesome to see ya back Mike. Yup family is all good and well actually my wife has joined this forum as a member lol under Martha Henry. Howes the sim? Have you re set it up yet. Where ya based out of right now? Keep us posted on your progress bro and fly safe.

Joe lol you always make me blush Your too kind.

Ill check on the FSUIPC 4 but im pretty sure I got that, what other setting net direct for CDU etc do I need to do?

I just got a call from one of the officers from last night whos a good friend of one of the sgts I teach they released the guy from hospital this morning and hes now in jail and i guess the guy has a broken nose, dislocated shoulder and broken wrist and some bruised ribs and a sore neck they said lol Guess he wont be coming here no more. Im clear of any charges

Regards guys

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Ok heres the update, got the FSUIPC4 etc and it works fantastic, did my first FSX full system test flight and it was really eye opening. However I did have an issue where the CDU doesnt connect to the net dir any thoughts?

Tim
    A340
    Canada

Wow,
    Thank you everyone for your concern about what happened to us last night. I was sleeping and all of a sudden I heard yelling and banging and then police lights and radios talking it was very scary for sure. Im really glad Tim is as skilled as he wass the police told me when they were here that they felt sorry for the guy cause I guess Tim really banged him up bad. But the policeman are some of Tim's students so I kind of know them personally and they were really very nice. Im just glad Tim didn't get injured because WOW this world is getting crazier I think.The funny thing is after the police and ambulances left tim just took a cup of coffee into the sim and started flying like nothing happened lol I asked him " Honey aren't you abit upset about what just happened? all he did was laugh and say "it wasn't him that went to the hospital" lol I just shook my head and went back to bed but it was very upsetting. Anyway Im sorry Im just talking to much. Hes in the sim flying right now so I guess its bed time for me.

Good Night everyone

Martha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12