Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tracy Hale
    Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    Trevor Hale has one of my flap levers and is quite happy with it I'd say! Trev? Mate?

Gwyn
    Another one of those "$58" items

Super Moderator
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by Westozy View Post
    Hi Tim,
    I wasn't trying to sell another TQ Tim I'm way over committed now! Your other question - Yes, I will be making Airbus Flap and Speedbrake levers and currently I have offered them as part of the TQ packages I am selling. I don't know what the individual price for a flap lever would be but I'll work it out when I've made some of them for the other customers. Trevor Hale has one of my flap levers and is quite happy with it I'd say! Trev? Mate?

Here's a pic of my partially completed prototype A320 TQ - http://www.mycockpit.org/photopost/s...php?photo=2123 It's nearly finished now and I need to take some new pics.

Gwyn
    Gwyn your throttle quad is a true inspiration. Your talents are top notch and I really enjoy seeing your products come together.

Tim, again its great to see you in here!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by warvet View Post
    Hey Trev, Great to see you to bro and nice to meet the lady behind the man your lovely wife. Ya Ill scrape some shots together for sure, but It'll pale in comparison next to setups like yours and Nic s and of course Ivars and Bobs and... well you get the picture But ill definitely get on it. Answer to me being a member yes I was one of the first members but I have been in Hibernation for so long I feel like a new member again And its nice to meet you as well Sir.And for those of you who give a crap this is what i've been up to , Im just fiishing a full DVD Instructional series and these are just clips for an intro we were working on. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fvqT35P0UE[/media] (Im one in Blue )

Tim
    Tim this is my son's response to me after watching three minutes of your video.
    I'm thinking we have a future scrapper on our hands here.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmgJcF0vTSI[/media]

hahahahaa JOE! I am LMFAO that is hilarious, he's definitely got some promise for sure. I think after getting my DVDs (Hint ) he'll have you all tied up like a christmas present lol.
    Seriously though Joe thats really cute. The student im demoing with in that video is actually a pretty big boy, he's 5'11 270. Keep up the fun videos Joe and your sim looks great.

Tim.

Cool

HEY JOE!
    Now you know how me and the students feel after every class with him lol Your son is so adorable and has a great right cross! lol Get Tim to teach ya some punch deflections looks like they might come in handy. I could just see him say dad can I play in your sim? you say No son its too expensive and its not a TOY! and and next thing you see is stars WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your plane hasnt even left the runway yet

Greetings Martha

Super Moderator

Martha and Tim your the best!!!

1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor AndyT's Avatar

Thanks for the prayers Tim. Last report from the 87 1/2 Doctors we see every week is that there is no cancer remaining, just massive bills and can they surgically remove my wallet....
    God's in command, I'm just the Pilot.
    http://www.geocities.com/andytulenko/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123