Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

I have a Pinnacle TV card too. Could it be of any help?
    I am not using it since long time and I am wandering if the TV out of such a card can be used to connect the TV for the FMC. Again is the TV seen as a third monitor?

Does any of you knoe anything about that?

FYI: I have tested the pinnacle card yesterday and it give no additional monitor. I don't know how does it use the TV out but for sure it is not a new screen.

75+ Posting Member

Dear Fellow builders,

Last update. FMC works like a charm after many many tweaks. But in a very complicated way.

1 - First of all all key assignments in SIOC need to change and all necessary commands from SIM menu must be deleted.

2 - A program called key to mouse must be purchased as the Pete's macro functionality does not work since the FMC gauge is embedded into main panel.

3 - A small tweak to cut only the screen part of FMC makes it possible to carry it to second TV output of the graphics card but unfortunately you can not use any more monitors in this case in the second DVI output.

So to sum up if you are into adding a key to mouse software and willing to use the second output for FMC only this works. Is it the ideal way? NO. Till I come up with something else at least sim flies

Best Regards,

barkay

Quote Originally Posted by barkay View Post
    3 - A small tweak to cut only the screen part of FMC makes it possible to carry it to second TV output of the graphics card but unfortunately you can not use any more monitors in this case in the second DVI output.

So to sum up if you are into adding a key to mouse software and willing to use the second output for FMC only this works. Is it the ideal way? NO. Till I come up with something else at least sim flies
    This is why I did not buy this FMC yet. Some days ago I have tried with the pinnacle CDTV card but its TV output is not another screen
    I think the only way to have 2 monitors and the TVOut for the FMC are:
    1. having two graphics card on board
    2. use only one DVI but with a matrox dualhea2go to feed two screens

My setup is composed of 2 computers but unfortunately as far as I know there is no way to move a FS panel into the second PC (apart of using PM that is quite expansive).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123